1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

The Christmas Update + Dentril's New Moon December 2017

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mistri, Dec 1, 2017.

The Christmas Update + Dentril's New Moon December 2017
  1. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    [IMG]

Happy December! Today, we're happy to announce that Shotbow will be hosting a month-long Christmas event, with fun activities, winter-themed maps, and much more! In this thread, you'll find all the info about what will be happening this month. We will be announcing more as the month progresses!

Hub Updates
    A brand-new winter-themed hub (complete with snow) will be playable during the span of this month. Be sure to check it out!

Annihilation Updates
    Annihilation will be running it's winter-themed version of Coastal: Hohohostal, as well as a brand-new Annihilation map called Wintertide! Be sure to play it exclusively this month!

MineZ Updates
    The MineZ team has been hard at work to bring many updates for December, including winter-themed towns, Christmas-themed events, a scavenger hunt, the return of the Traveling Snowman, and much more! Read all about it here.

SMASH Updates
    The SMASH team has also been hard at work to bring many updates for this month: a brand-new item, an awesome, new, interactive lobby to play with (including snowball fights, snowman building, and more!), seasonal maps, and many cool new updates. Check it out in much more detail here and be sure to check out the beautiful SMASH lobby!

Mine Theft Auto Updates
    Mine Theft Auto is getting a major update this month, including some awesome Christmas themed maps, a Christmas themed resource pack, daily crate events, and much more. Don't miss it!

There will be more announcements throughout the month, so be sure to check the website for updates. On behalf of the staff at Shotbow, we wish you all happy holidays.

You thought I was done, didn't you? :stuck_out_tongue: Now, here's an update on the past month. I present you: Dentril's New Moon for December 2017!

[IMG]

Updates
    Annihilation Updates
    Annihilation got a Nexus Update patch, which brings overall much more balanced gameplay. Be sure to read about it here!

Ghostcraft Updates
    Ghostcraft Class Update #1 was released with balances to all rapid firing bows, and the re-addition of the Trapper class! Read all about it here.

Statistics
    SMASH Rankings
    The fall season ends soon, so be sure to climb up the leaderboards for ranked matches! Current standings are:
    • 1st - No_MDR_No_life with 1180 ELO
    • 2nd - Acstes with 1166 ELO
    • 3rd - Sonicboom_ with 1158 ELO
    Mine Theft Auto
    MTA US Leaderboards for November 2017
    Combat:
    • 1st - TheGamerAblaze KDR: 62:1 (62.0)
    • 2nd - Rinarello KDR: 470:13 (36.15)
    • 3rd - sky1027 KDR: 22:0 (22.0)
    Arrests:
    • 1st - nanakoro_ Arrests: 199.0
    • 2nd - Ultimativemaster Arrests: 105.0
    • 3rd - michty Arrests: 90.0
    Experience Gained:
    • 1st - Rinarello Experience gained: 62595.0
    • 2nd - InfinityAura Experience gained: 38478.0
    • 3rd - nanakoro_ Experience gained: 28534.0
    Minigames Won:
    • 1st - Superhexrow Minigames won: 92.0
    • 2nd - Viral333 Minigames won: 91.0
    • 3rd - kirikiris Minigames won: 43.0
    Network in General
    Staff updates:
    • Lomrun_ joined the GG Mini Admin team.
    • The Art Team is recruiting! Would you like to make 2D art, 3D art, in-game models, or even music for Shotbow? Apply now!
    Other statistics:
    • A total of 71,420,615 XP was earned by players this month
    • There were 992 players banned in the last month
    • This month we achieved a peak playercount of 791 on November 5
    Player Peak
    This month, we are still up really high and close to 1,000 players online at one time. However, if we can hit over 1,000 players online at one time during the next month, we will do a Platinum rank giveaway on the Twitter!

What can I do?
    Play on Shotbow, invite your friends, and invite their friends! Make friends and invite them to Shotbow! Spread the word about our amazing games, and in return we'll work as hard as we can to make your experience the best it can possibly be. :)

I'm your host, Mistri. Thanks for flying Shotbow!

Dentril's New Moon image provided courtesy of Mistri
    Shotbow Christmas Update image provided courtesy of Miyuka

2. Goliac Gold

XP:
    318,847xp
    Everything about MineZ looks good .I hope the events won't get screwed up because of lag again.
    Foxbuscus likes this.
  3. MCDuckler Platinum

XP:
    310,131xp
    Yess mta
    Saber527 and noobfan like this.
  4. Shark_1234_ Platinum

XP:
    73,246xp
    hohohoastal is bad, dont use it nurds.
  5. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    Cool.
    We'll probably reach 1,000 when they actually do interesting stuff to the network and fix things, but from now it's probably gonna be in months.
    Instead of having the same things every year you could switch it up a bit, like even make an original game that suits the (Holiday) Month.
  6. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Lead

XP:
    8,980,143xp
    No, don't forget you can do unique rushes on it! :stuck_out_tongue:

DutchBartje likes this.
  7. ohxd Silver

XP:
    39,193xp
    It would be cool to have a MineZ event where you have to kill a zombie santa boss? Just an idea ^-^
    Hollow_Leg, Kelestami and _Swipe like this.
  8. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    157,819xp
    that's coming in origins pt 2 sorry