1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide The Best MineZ Tips

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Hellomynameis99, Sep 30, 2013.

Guide - The Best MineZ Tips | Page 5
  1. Vascrid Regular Member

XP:
    7,465xp
    dude you dont even listen to what I say. I dont have a problem with the killing. I have a problem with the clans. this is overpowered

2. iVulcan Platinum

XP:
    108,106xp
    Then make a clan against these bandit clans, an anti-bandit clan.
  3. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    Completely agree with you. I remember when people used to team in MineZ. Sure, there was still PvP. It's part of the game. But back then, when the fight was over you would say "Good Fight" or "Come back, I'll keep cycling your loot". These days everyone says "Git Rkkd Fggt" and similar. People have forgotten the main goal of MineZ - to survive together in a zombie apocalypse. Key word: Together.

I agree with this too. PvP is and always has been part of the game. However, what ruins it for players is people in full iron attacking leathers for fun and such. I have no problems with bandits, but to less experienced players, they are never able to gear up and head north. These days, no-one teams, which I find rather sad :)

Yes. I don't know how outnumbering a weaker player gives satisfaction to clandits. This is what I feel is wrong. There's nothing we can do to stop it, but that doesn't make it morally right or just. There's nothing that the clandits need that the chain/leather players have,* so why kill them?
    *chain/leather players may have food/potions, but these are some of the easiest items to obtain. They can get these items themselves without resorting to murder.

I find myself agreeing with every statement here! :stuck_out_tongue:
    I won't deny that bandits are an essential part of MineZ. I have no problem with epic PvP battles: an epic PvP battle is usually where both sides have similar skill and loot, and is thus fairly matched and a white-kunckle, thrilling experience. Your zombie point is debatable. MineZ's faster and stronger zombies are a steep learning curve for new players, and one zombie may easily overwhelm one such player. Finally, yes. The bandits do make MineZ exciting, but not when every second person you meet tries to do you in.
    Andy0132 and xxidoxx123 like this.
  4. K3YD0N Platinum

XP:
    179,014xp
    How far north would U say the peace sign is rendered useless? Like a Z cord
  5. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    Instructions in healing are wrong it says "hit the player with a bandage then paper." Papers and bandages are the same thing. Replace paper with shears :stuck_out_tongue:
  6. kyogyu Regular Member

XP:
    9,676xp
    Probably Al Hasa. Nearly EVERYONE kos there.*Hops in* *Sees guy* *Peace sign* *Guy attacks*
  7. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    Derp!
    Thanks for telling me. Fixed! :D
  8. nVidia_GTX_420 Regular Member

XP:
    18,893xp
    when you repair a sword, the sword gets repaired more than the durabilities of both swords added up. Also, don't repair a sword with high durability (green) as you'll waste a lot of sword durability. You can just copy and paste that into the guide f you want.
  9. K3YD0N Platinum

XP:
    179,014xp
    I said a z cord...
  10. Gamerz105 Regular Member

XP:
    4,608xp
    Thanks for the tips
  11. Andy0132 Regular Member

XP:
    39,110xp
    Camp bell+bell farm for spawning, the zombie numbers are exaggerated, I've only met 8 zombies there and I've been there 10ish times
  12. Cole5slaw Platinum

XP:
    116,195xp
    Possible suggestion for Inventory Management:

Eat the items that do not stack, such as apples, first before the items that do stack, such as melons or cookies.

EDIT:
    This is 100% invalid. Whatever happened to the quote "Kill or be Killed"? There used to be far more bandits, which they would take control of entire towns. Yes, the game could be about working together. But most successful bandits have a bandit clan they're in. This is also why they added the bandit tag, to encourage people to kill.
  13. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    When are you speaking of?

When MineZ was in it's alpha/beta stages, there was much more teamwork than today.
  14. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
    Are you going for an all-of-MineZ approach, or more of a helpful guide? If it's a guide, it looks great. If it's the first, I'd be glad to help you expand it (I have a decent length guide of my own that covers most of MineZ).
  15. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
    Not a 'guide' as such, but more of a compilation of short tips and tricks... However, I have expanded it quite a bit since the original post, and it is therefore a lot more like a guide. Of course, all help and suggestions are greatly appreciated! :D

I can't remember if I've read your guide before... I'll check it out now :)
  16. Suoermario Emerald

XP:
    30,202xp
  17. Hellomynameis99 Emerald

XP:
    25,762xp
  18. TARDIScrew Platinum

XP:
    14,909xp
    You should tell users to pop the chests after they loot them :D
  19. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp
    U could add that when pvping in an enclosed space such as a house. That u should jump and hit/block (right click and left click repaetedly at the same time) This will help alot, and jump to land crits wile doing the to. Also if ur in a small spawn when no room to run away and make quick runs then jump hit and circle them. This makes it harder for them to hit u. And it keeps them in place to so u can land hit after hit. Also if your facing a team of 2 or 3 solo with a good punch bow, then find a choke point. Like a door or a stair way and snipe. This will force them to come though there and u can get many shots on them. Also if your on top of the cayon walls. then u can jump off and if u time it right place a cobweb as u fall and it will stop your fall damage.. U can also stand by the web and if they decide to jump for the cobweb u placed enderpearl the cobweb, it will breck it and they will fall to thier death. This is a good way to ecape a fight. Dont fall for the cobweb trap like i said. Cobwebs are also good for pvp if u can get them stuck in it. This wil give u a few second head start to get away or i can hit them like crazy and the wont be able to move. Hope this helped
  20. lordTWeaKslide Regular Member

XP:
    28,523xp
    while playing minez it helps if you change the Fov to a higher setting so you can see more around you and youll have more warning if zombies or players try to get you from the side and if you are having alot of trouble surviving in minez try playing a different game that is mostly pvp and get a little better at it first
    Hellomynameis99 likes this.