1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ -=The Beginning of the End=-

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by iSniped, May 17, 2013.

MineZ - -=The Beginning of the End=-
  1. iSniped Emerald

XP:
    36,760xp
    Epilogue.
    "Hello, there's no time, thank god you've made it to the bunker, It's almost indestructible."
    The Scientist says in a bragging voice, moments later a "Creature" cracks the glass on the Door.
    "I don't know whats going on there, but I bet its horrid, sorry I did not introduce myself, I am Nightmare."
    He said with a smirk.
    "Know how I earned that name? Well no I can't tell you right now as you see there is a crisis outside right now."
    Waving his hand to the door behind him.
    "Let's get right to it, MEC-9 has outbreaken from Byesford Laboratories, the government was so fucked up in their brains they didn't believe the old castle could possibly be stable for Scientific Testing."
    A loud roar rings out of the old bunker.
    "Shit.... Okay, you, whoever you are, please. Come to the Labs with these following materials."
    The girl sitting next to the iMac, hears a strange sound... is that printing? No that's not possible, the power has been out for months.
    And she was right, a FAX machine sputtered to life and spewed out a pile of papers. After minutes of looking over them, she finally found the list of materials.
    OK I have the material list, where do I find this stuff..?
    "You may be wondering where you get this stuff."
    Perfect timing...
    Rolling her eyes, the Scientist spoke again.
    "You see the 5 Golden Apples on the list Yes? They must be retrieved from the Thieves Guild in Grimdale, those dirty bastards plucked them right out from the Labs!"
    Only if... Only if...
    "You may not be prepared for this, so I have given you supplies,"
    The Man nodded to a box in the corner.
    The Hell is in that thing?
    "I stored you a Diamond Sword, Smite III Iron Sword and an infinity bow plus a Iron chest plate and the rest chain mail. Sorry for the lack of supplies but its all I had here at the Labs."
    Uh huh.. "lack of supplies" is surely the right phrase to use for this situation.
    "I'd love to stay and chat but I have a Cure to work on. Good luck to you."
    Looking into a camera, he said:
    "Nightmare signing off, for now, hopefully I will come back to you with the Cure..."
    A trail of doubt was left in his voice as he hit the OFF button on the Camera.
    Mulling over the supply list, it was clearly useless, being distracted, her eyes drifted off to the corner of the room to a Camera Stand.
    Whats the use of a camera if people can't hear my story right?
    The Idea of recording the journey was enlightening, so she swiftly plucked the camera off the stand and shoved it into her rucksack. Taking the sword and armor out of the box she set off for the town of "Grimdale".