1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion The Annihilation Wiki Needs You!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by You_Called, Mar 26, 2018.

Discussion - The Annihilation Wiki Needs You!
?

Are you in?

Yes! 50 vote(s) 72.5%
No. 19 vote(s) 27.5%
  1. Ghiaccio_ Regular Member

XP:
    3,086xp
    Introduction
    Hello everyone! My name is connor564 and I'm here to talk about one of the BIGGEST problems of the Annihilation wiki- It's SEVERELY outdated! Like, holy cow! Map pages, class pages, even the newer Tournaments section! This all is in dire need of updating. So, I've started a little project- the Annihilation Wiki Restoration project!*

What YOU Can Do To Help!
    The wiki currently lacks gameplay images, class review clips, map strategies, explanations for many of its things, and much more. To make it easier, there will be a google spreadsheet released to show any page that needs updating!

If you want to join in and help talk about stuff, you can join the UNOFFICIAL Wiki restoration Discord here-

The Goal
    This is very self explanatory. The goal here is to bring the Annihilation Wiki up to date, be it with videos, images, or anything else. Any and all help will be appreciated and credited once we reach this goal.

Thanks for reading,
    -connor564

2. Ghiaccio_ Regular Member

XP:
    3,086xp
    Aha! Got our list up and running- though it is incomplete!
  3. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    A few months back, I came up with an Annihilation wiki layout for the Annihilation maps. Note that this is just a layout and is in need of proper information. I discussed this layout with andrew323.
  4. Smartzz Emerald

XP:
    97,079xp
    me and a few friends have been testing the Ninja class recently, needs a buff IMO
    zackcolejost likes this.
  5. Ghiaccio_ Regular Member

XP:
    3,086xp
    We're rebuilding the Wiki, so if you got us that info it'd help :wink:
  6. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    441,672xp
    I was the one who started on the tournaments page and I'll continue working on them when I'm done with exams. That being said, feel free to contribute yourself.
    DutchBartje and LegendaryAlex like this.
  7. Ghiaccio_ Regular Member

XP:
    3,086xp
    Feel free to join the discord if you need any help!

On a side note, the list is complete!
  8. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    85,155xp
    Haha, twice the accounts = Double the work!

We're having a work day soon, Join the discord and PM me on what day you can help!
  9. TheFlame_YT Platinum

XP:
    230,567xp
    Dont forget to add Video-Reviews for classes and other stuff. Let me make the Spanish Reviews!
    connor564 likes this.
  10. Myotis_ Gold

XP:
    84,044xp
    There are a lot of Dutch people, I can make dutch reviews if it's needed :)
  11. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    85,155xp
    Hello everyone! A little update on the current situation of this- Currently, our workforce is trying their best to do what they can, but are a little disorganized. Personally, I have no computer to edit the wiki currently, but soon that’ll be solved. We’re still hard at work and are actually currently looking for someone to help make class videos! If you have any questions, DM me on discord- connor564#1580
    LegendaryAlex and PaySafeKaart like this.
  12. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    149,018xp
    I would never contribute to the wiki.

... What? Do I have something on my face?