1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ The Adventures and Misadventures of a Nutt--- applications/comments

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by mrnutty12, Jun 25, 2013.

MineZ - The Adventures and Misadventures of a Nutt--- applications/comments
  1. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    well I would like to start by apologizing about the little issue with story names with the old thread...

now, time for the reason you clicked on this thread. the story application process
    and some comments

NOTE: this is the comments and applications thread
    as you may well know by now I shall be attempting to make a roleplay story.
    so as with any story there are characters, and I am in need of some characters.
    so here is a link to the story
    and here is the character application format
    name:
    gender (for reference purposes):
    alignment(neutral, friendly, enemy):
    short desc.:
    how your character is introduced to the story:
    inventory(items your character has):
    does your character die?:
    (if yes to the question above) how?:
    misc. info:

no OP characters please

EDIT: I reserve the right to change character traits to fit the needs of the story
    (doesn't happen often)

have a nice day :)
    vampire_toothy likes this.

2. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    name: Sachus
    gender (for reference purposes): Male
    alignment(neutral, friendly, enemy): Neutral
    short desc.: A prisoner of Carmi for the assassination of the King of Cole, he was to be executed at Devil's Castle. When the outbreak began, he successfully dug his way out of his cell (you may know which cell I'm referring too). He escaped to the Heartless Mansion for sanctuary.
    how your character is introduced to the story: Met at the Heartless Mansion. He makes threats at first but is eventually calmed down and he eventually joins up in the adventure/misadventure.
    inventory(items your character has): Begins with leather armour and a chain chestplate, an iron sword, and a small amount of food. The good military loot and food came from the mansion.
    does your character die?: Yes.
    (if yes to the question above) how?: By a Pigman or Giant. Make it sound glorious; not like an accident.
    misc. info: Has a murderous intent when sent into battle but calms himself between fights by being a healer.

Good luck on your story.
  3. mrnutty12 Platinum

XP:
    20,674xp
    thank you for the luck,
    and that's a nice text color you got there :D
  4. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    I want you to know I saw that alert. You think I didn't, but I did.

I'm watching you.

Waiting...
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  5. Shadow_Mitten Regular Member

XP:
    31,323xp
    I looked back at my app and though "Wow. That I must be really stupid."
    No need to thank me, I'm just cleaning up all the trash I've placed.
  6. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    (am I the only one who's confused why REAL NAMES aren't an unwritten rule of applications? Who walks up to somebody and says "hey, sup dude, you can call me zero underscore x x x less-than-3 Baby Eater twenty-one eleven")
  7. Shadow_Mitten Regular Member

XP:
    31,323xp
    It works for me now. Sorry 'bout that. I'll edit that out.
  8. Holdenm1244 Gold

XP:
    8,702xp
    name: Dracul

gender (for reference purposes): Male

alignment(neutral, friendly, enemy): Friendly

short desc.: Not much is know about him other then before the Apocalypse he was a theif that would be in and out of building fast and could easily rob the most secure houses with ease. Now that the world gone to shi* hes ability has helped him in this new world and he's picked up a new skill in archery with his bow that after all him and his bow has gone through alot and he named it "Lucille". Now Lucille and him are trying to survive in this new world.

how your character is introduced to the story: Met up with your main character (whoever it is doesnt really tell that yet) while Dracul was looting a building. They then talk a little and group up.

inventory(items your character has): Full Chain expect hat, a Grappling Hook and And his trusty bow "Lucille"

does your character die?: Everyone dies in the Zombie Apocalypse so yes (but not for awhile. I want him to be loved and then killed off at the perfect time.)

(if yes to the question above) how?: Killed by Ban.dit and got a proper burial then the group mourned his death.

misc. info: Wears a Fedora and is very mysterious
  9. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    Rorschache?
  10. Holdenm1244 Gold

XP:
    8,702xp
    whats Rorschache... i just like fedoras
  11. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    It's.... Watchmen
  12. Holdenm1244 Gold

XP:
    8,702xp
    Ah well im a marvel person
  13. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    Regardless, you should watch watchmen, it's amazing
  14. Holdenm1244 Gold

XP:
    8,702xp
    Ok i will when i get the chance
  15. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    That's right you will
  16. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    Nutty you can use my character if you want. Im sure you know enough about him from my story. If not then I will post an app.
    mrnutty12 likes this.
  17. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    Oh pyros, assuming everyone knows about your character *puts hands on hips and shakes head with a stern expression*
  18. Holdenm1244 Gold

XP:
    8,702xp
    Well nuttys in his story so yeah he would know pyros
  19. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    True but he also gave my story the tiniest of hat tips before scampering off. I believe it was something like "coolstorybro, you can use my character, i think I already posted an app" (which he didn't and never has said anything further) :3
  20. Pyrosfyre Silver

XP:
    39,804xp
    that was because of the disclaimer about making characters bloodthirsty and hacking limbs off for the sake of the story. I just thought, "Well if i diddnt already post an app then i might want to leave it that way.":stuck_out_tongue: