1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion The 1K Club

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by TechnicalTrouble, Aug 21, 2016.

Discussion - The 1K Club
  1. TechnicalTrouble Silver

XP:
    3,360xp
    Hey guys, just wondering if my confirmed list of players that have reached the 1000 killstreak mark.
    Here's my current list, comment if I missed anybody (And be honest, Wasted's dead anyways, I'm just curious)

Texteo
    Uberman547
    Darkstriker999
    KARLITO262

2. Pookz_ Regular Member

XP:
    11,225xp
    I did as well - 1006
  3. TechnicalTrouble Silver

XP:
    3,360xp
    No offense, but I've never heard of you, do you have proof of this by screenshot or maybe somebody else that can confirm this?
  4. Broooce Regular Member

XP:
    14,075xp
    I never reached 1000, no matter how much I tried I would get close and then die due to something silly. I eventually reached 900, that's all. :mad:
  5. Broooce Regular Member

XP:
    14,075xp
    Didn't Texteo's friend reach 1k too? I'm pretty sure he did but I might be mistaken. I believe his name was something like ShottyDude? I can't really remember too well.
  6. TechnicalTrouble Silver

XP:
    3,360xp
    I did hear that, but I wasn't 100%, as I've heard some pretty wild rumors.
  7. Pookz_ Regular Member

XP:
    11,225xp
    That's the point buddy :rolleyes: I did on my old computer so Idk where that hard drive went :(
  8. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    121,572xp
    Didn't lily get past 1k using an SW1911 only?
  9. TechnicalTrouble Silver

XP:
    3,360xp
    No, but she did get 600 and that alone is just as impressive.
    Hydralax likes this.
  10. HypeTrains Regular Member

XP:
    73,890xp
    I got 60 because I was a whiney 12 year old and airdejperja clan killed me.
    Oh who wants to change their name for Hype*insert something here* I'm totally down for that.
    I could do it to my alt.