1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers The 1.9/1.10 Beta is Finally Here!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by HighlifeTTU, Jul 29, 2016.

Servers - The 1.9/1.10 Beta is Finally Here! | Page 3
  1. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    Woot! Noot! (what rhymes with woot?) Congrats, Shotbow. This will be great. :)

Highlife, you say that we'll have a 1.8 version like normal, and a 1.9/1.10 version as well. Is this temporary, or are you planning to keep it? If so, for how long?
    Joey_nINJJa likes this.

2. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    887,472xp
    Can you still join with 1.7?
  3. _Arty Gold

XP:
    25,513xp
    Finally. :)
  4. 100PercentHippo Retired Staff

XP:
    336,223xp
    While the beta 1.9/1.10 server is active, the main servers will still be the same versions they are now, so yes.

Once the bugs are worked out, the server will be fully upgraded to 1.9/1.10.
    Sam_F_, DrachenCube and _Arty like this.
  5. DJ_Pedro Administrator

XP:
    3,771,456xp
    Is the ticket expensive?
  6. Sherlock_Shears Regular Member

XP:
    62,035xp
    So happy that 1.9 finally came out, but I've already found a bug :lmao: Guess I'll wait for that special 1.9 bug thread to post it

Edit: Make that 4 glitches, kek
  7. UnqualifiedNoob Platinum

XP:
    208,676xp
  8. Omashu Regular Member

XP:
    11,848xp
    And I still can´t play.. I´m so sad rn
  9. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    887,472xp
    Well, am I the only one who doesn't like that Shotbow is updating to 1.9?
  10. Lomrun Platinum

XP:
    209,777xp
    Are you still able to play it? I tried 1.10 / 1.9.4 / 1.9.0
    But all say outdated server when i try to join the shotbow server. Is the beta test already down or am I doing something wrong?
  11. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    Curious to know why, it is always good to support your points :) ?
  12. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    The update is not rolled out yet due to the problems our host had yesterday, sorry for that. We should be able to roll it today.
  13. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    887,472xp

I just like 1.7 more..
    Shotbow is more a pvp server and pvp is the best in 1.7 and everyone got mods for 1.7 wich are not for 1.9
    also I like to play another pvp server if dont play anni and now I have to restart my minecraft first and ye thats annoying so... in my opinion shotbow should just stay 1.7 because thats the best version for pvp... but ye this is my opinion and it wont change anything I guess
  14. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    1.9 gives Shotbow new opportunities for gamemodes, kits, classes and much more! There isn't a big diffence if we're using the 1.7 PvP system.

And Shotbow isn't really a PvP server (my opinion) besides Annihilation. Ofcourse there's PvP in MineZ, but MineZ is more of a RPG. But I'm sure 1.9 will make Annihilation even better. Bescause there are much new possibilities, which makes it awesome!

It won't be a wise decision to stay in lower versions, Shotbow wouldn't attract much new players if they would stay in the lower versions.
    Sam_F_, DrachenCube and Fluffoon like this.
  15. _Narsha Emerald

XP:
    887,472xp

new players will come when they bring hcf back
  16. Wun Gold

XP:
    109,844xp
    I'm not sure you understand how this works. First, an IP address isn't the same as a domain name. Second, buying a new domain for every gamemode makes absolutely no sense. Third, how would using a new domain somehow magically implement a 1.9-1.7 protocol hack? Fourth, BungeeCord already has functionality (that is being used now) to route players to specific servers based on their version. Fifth, why in god's name do you insist on using a version so old it has countless bugs (not to mention serious exploits) when your precious 1.7 combat can be replicated? Sixth, most mods are updated to 1.9. If a mod isn't updated to 1.9, then if it's open source I'd probably even be able to update it just for fun. Most mods are updated though, so what in particular are you thinking about?
  17. ZeroQuarante Emerald

XP:
    79,307xp
    1.7 1.8 is the best just saying please leave mineZ like this ! :wink:
  18. Wun Gold

XP:
    109,844xp
    On an average day hanging out in #spigot, we see about 10 different people that are asking how to obtain a horribly outdated server (or fix a major issue contained therein). Yours is a common viewpoint, but one that I can't agree with. Trust me, if you can give me one valid reason to use an outdated version I will be surprised because you'll have outdone all the thousands of people before you.
  19. EndersausageFTW Platinum

XP:
    56,078xp

SOOO READY 4 THIS
  20. gunso_ Retired Staff

XP:
    681,846xp
    What is it with all the 1.7 love. Move on already.
    1.9+ Minecraft is so much better.

(referring to all the keep 1.7 posts in this thread)
    Zanive, DrachenCube and Fluffoon like this.