1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Swapper Conga Line!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Murgatron, Aug 12, 2014.

Video - Swapper Conga Line!
  1. Murgatron Network Lead

XP:
    959,274xp
    [IMG]
    Team Phoenix Presents:

Swapper still has plenty of uses :wink:

Enjoy :D:zanonymous:

2. aliensushi Platinum

XP:
    262,980xp
    OMG!!! This is so funny :lmao:
    Luster_Flare and Murgatron like this.
  3. redbrickz Platinum

XP:
    485,215xp
    SWEK
    Murgatron likes this.
  4. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    47,324xp
    Now explain why this is better than eight or so vampires or pyros working together.
    ColonolKAITO likes this.
  5. Agent_PvP Platinum

XP:
    79,873xp
    In Association with "Swap4U" Inc :wink:
    roel_LP, aliensushi and Murgatron like this.
  6. the_grim_sleeper Obsidian

XP:
    66,835xp
    Annihifashion.
    Murgatron and bondc007 like this.
  7. xhair Silver

XP:
    21,542xp
    That is... awesome. Yes, swapper still has uses but sadly this one requires a clan.
    TheMinecrafter_2 and Murgatron like this.
  8. Valadro Gold

XP:
    489,265xp
    If I remember correctly, when you get swapped, you get slowness for 2 seconds or so, correct? I would like to see if the person would get additional seconds added on each time the person is swapped from this. Nice video though!
    Murgatron likes this.
  9. andrew323 Administrator

XP:
    125,122xp
    Did they ever react in chat to being swapped like that? I would have loved to see the looks on their faces when they're suddenly swapped several times.
  10. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    47,324xp
    I would've asked them how that strategy was any better than one scorpio and 7 vampire/pyro/warriors
  11. iCybex Silver

XP:
    13,050xp
    Cool. Hard to recreate without a clan though
  12. omzor Silver

XP:
    19,015xp
    dat last clip doe. swappin a boater
    roel_LP and Murgatron like this.
  13. SaxaphoneWalrus Administrator

XP:
    1,512,757xp

I... don't think anyone said it would be better?
    It's definitely more stylish and fun, but I guess if you just want to kill everyone I guess everyone being a vampire or a pyro would be better.

But that's not really what Phoenix is about. o_O

I doubt the time would stack, but it'd probably just reset the time (like if you had a bunch of healers healing you with their orbs.)
    roel_LP and Murgatron like this.
  14. Dawsonrule Gold

XP:
    38,571xp
    I had a very fun time doing this! That was a very fun way to use swapper!! Ganking those people who were swapped was the best part! They were probably like WTF when they got swapped in a line into a cave where they were automatically attacked by me and everyone else who ganked them :D

[IMG]
    Murgatron likes this.
  15. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    27,102xp
    Not that fun when you're the person being swapped and you have a ton of good loot on you :lmao: this has happened to me too many times.
    Murgatron likes this.
  16. ColonolKAITO Obsidian

XP:
    21,339xp
    Here's a video request: All immobilizer, and you trap one person for as long as possible
    Good luck have luck
    I mean fun
  17. aliensushi Platinum

XP:
    262,980xp
    This has already been done :cool:

18. NobleJury Gold

XP:
    10,389xp
    I actually wanted to do this but couldn't get anyone to help me with it. Oh well. Fabulous!
    Murgatron likes this.
  19. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    20,771xp
    Coastal Challenge: Swap someone from mid back to your base and have the knocked into the void.
  20. ghana7 Gold

XP:
    47,324xp
    Well murg said swapper still had uses after the nerf, which it does, but is outclassed by scorpio most of the time