1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

HIPS Suggestions

Discussion in 'Arrow Arcade' started by nemo212, Dec 28, 2015.

HIPS - Suggestions
?

Do you agree with my choices?

Yes 5 vote(s) 83.3%
No 0 vote(s) 0.0%
I don't agree with your THREAD, you spedtarded potato. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
  1. nemo212 Regular Member

XP:
    14,363xp
    HIPS is currently becoming a very popular minigame in its bugged out form. At the time of this writing, 13 people are on, cooperating and helping to survive. As it is somewhat lacking in the content department, here's a couple of suggestions to spice it up.

-Attach spawn to the ground
    This would make it a LOT easier to travel and collect resources. The fact that it's way up in the air right now makes it very hard to get cobblestone, an important resource.

-More Iron Blocks scattered about
    As of right now, it is EXTREMELY difficult to get iron armor and tools. Only two blocks exists right now, which usually gets lost, or converted into hoes, or some crap like that.

-Scenery
    Doesn't have to be natural. There's only a barn, a snow golem, spawn, and the top of spawn right now, and some variety, such as trees or rivers would be great. Speaking of rivers...

-A water source
    This addition would be great. As eating bread gets boring after a while, an excuse to use the furnace and cook up fish would be nice.

-Enable more mobs to spawn
    Including hostiles. You can't really get meat in HIPS's current state, which kind of sucks.

That's all folks. What, you were expecting a nice closing paragraph?
    OneZedArmy and DominatorJack like this.

2. j4xh4x Regular Member

XP:
    25,071xp
    I also think it would be a very good idea to reenable shotbows anti-cheat if possible, there are so many hackers on HIPS.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  3. nemo212 Regular Member

XP:
    14,363xp
    Seconded. I saw a guy fly around today, and yesterday, I saw a guy with sprint hacks. A couple hours before that, someone had X-ray. /report would be nice too, as I usually don't take time out of my day to file out a player report. Shotbow may have shitty Nocheat, but we still need it to keep the hackers in check.
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  4. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Well, I went 1000 blocks away of the barn and cows spawned on the day, I even made leather armor.
  5. nemo212 Regular Member

XP:
    14,363xp
    :eek:
    Co-ords?
    OneZedArmy likes this.
  6. Hangar_Straight Silver

XP:
    77,466xp
    Idk, I just moved a lot and cows spawned (I think it needs to be day to spawn)