1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Tech Support Suggestion: Add account deletion feature

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by NPCtom, Jan 4, 2019.

Tech Support - Suggestion: Add account deletion feature
  1. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    77,390xp
    Is it possible to add a delete account feature as the Tech Support category of the forums is clogged with these requests. Or at least specific instructions on how to request your account to be deleted.

Also now I am unable to create threads on TapaTalk. Has this feature now been removed? It says I do not have permission.

I also would like a BAC admin to respond to my three month old Discord ban appeal and recent compromised account appeal.

Cheers,

NPCtom.

2. walterberryfinn Regular Member

XP:
    82,678xp
    Hi,

As per your ban appeal, there are likely many more ahead of you. The admins handle much more than dealing with the people who have been banned for violating rules... I promise you that you are not going to get it expedited by posting again. If you have completed the necessary steps the best thing to do is just wait it out and be respectful.

Show yourself responsible and trustworthy!

Good luck!
    Walt
    _Swipe likes this.
  3. _Swipe Platinum

XP:
    15,216xp
    nice guy walt
    the_waltster likes this.
  4. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    77,860xp
    Just expect to wait more then 2 weeks for your more recent appeal. If they didn't react to your 3 months ago appeal I suggest you repost it.