1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Stuck in a hole at x-603 z130 y-2840 and can't get out

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by frodobaggins2000, Apr 19, 2018.

No Prefix - Stuck in a hole at x-603 z130 y-2840 and can't get out
  1. frodobaggins2000 Regular Member

XP:
    2,936xp
    Please help me. There are buttons on the ground and I don't know what to do. One of them does something in the text box when I click it, but I'm not sure what to do next. The button I keep pressing says Cavern XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX. I tried parkouring out, but can't. And I have no water left. Please Help me! I've looked on the map, and it doesn't show up there at all, so i have no idea what this place is called.

2. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    18,382xp
    If you're where I think, you have to sneak through the door because of snow layers.
    DutchBartje likes this.
  3. FadingGeneral Platinum

XP:
    313,988xp
    The place you're in is called Melon Pit. It is a location apart of the unfinished Flower Quest, if I'm not mistaken. Unfortunately, the only way to get out alive is to parkour out or grapple out, so you may need to die there to leave the area.
  4. jmiester07 Regular Member

XP:
    36,232xp
    ^^

Yes, it is definitely melon pit. I went there once with one of my friends and went through all of my pots before I could get out, and I even had ff3s. There is some challenging parkour to get out, the second to last jump is an around the block head hitter. If you are not very good at parkour, I suggest die from fall damage and starting over.
  5. frodobaggins2000 Regular Member

XP:
    2,936xp
    Ah man.That really sucks. I actually had managed to get a hold of some really nice gear. I'll give it one more shot until i run out of water, and then grenade myself if i don't make it out by then. Any tips on succeeding in the parkour?
  6. jmiester07 Regular Member

XP:
    36,232xp
    Find a parkour server that you can practice on. I know there is one 3block 1 up jump, but the hardest one is the head hitter

You need to make sure you are shifted Off the block and then jump so you don't hit your head
  7. frodobaggins2000 Regular Member

XP:
    2,936xp
    Ok, I'll give that a shot! Thanks for your help everyone! I appreciate it! Good hunting!
    Meme_MC likes this.