1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Stuck in a Block or Area

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Majicou, Nov 1, 2014.

Stuck in a Block or Area | Page 4
  1. VenusIsSmol Regular Member

XP:
    10,382xp
    IGN: ParkerIsSmolr

2. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,617,826xp
    Hey, I placed a grass block, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_04_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 17 hours and 12 minutes from now on). :)
  3. SyrupGuzzler Platinum

XP:
    73,754xp
    ign:Divenorth
    need tp stuck in ravine
  4. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,617,826xp
    It seems like you are no longer stuck.

For future reference, Ravine generally belongs to the places that are meant to trap you, if you don't move carefully, as you can see in the original post:
  5. ManLykeFloaty Emerald

XP:
    61,845xp
    IGN: Mr_Floatz - on top of zerbia
  6. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,617,826xp
    Hey, you should be able to move by yourself on all 3 servers (MINEZ_04_US, MINEZPRIVATE_04_US & MINEZPVE_05_US) until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 12 hours and 1 minute from now on). :)
  7. SK1PER Regular Member

XP:
    18,071xp
    IGN: Tunajan
  8. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,617,826xp
    Coming!

Edit: You have been freed! :)
  9. ManLykeFloaty Emerald

XP:
    61,845xp
    Hi mate, didn't move in time could you help me again please!
  10. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,617,826xp
    Okay, I have just done the same on MINEZ_19_US, MINEZPRIVATE_22_US & MINEZPVE_19_US. This time you have 20 hours and 22 minutes until the servers reboot. :)
  11. ManLykeFloaty Emerald

XP:
    61,845xp
    Thanks mate
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.