1. We are currently experiencing email delivery issues with Hotmail and Outlook.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to an unaffected email provider.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Stuck in a Block or Area

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Majicou, Nov 1, 2014.

Stuck in a Block or Area | Page 2
  1. NotCoryBaxter Regular Member

XP:
    2,984xp
    IGN: CauCrustacean

2. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, I have just removed a cobblestone slab, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_06_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 3 hours hours and 18 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  3. shannonclan Gold

XP:
    32,418xp
    IGN: shannonclan
  4. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, you don't seem stuck to me.

Edit: Your case was handled on Discord. :)
  5. MoinLikesCoins Regular Member

XP:
    11,874xp
  6. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf, so you should be able to move by yourself on MINEZ_07_US until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 18 hours and 56 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  7. Platinboi Regular Member

XP:
    1,299xp
    IGN: Platinboi
  8. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_07_US & MINEZ_08_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 7 hours and 48 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  9. Platinboi Regular Member

XP:
    1,299xp

Amazing man! Thank you! :)
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  10. Mohawk2 Regular Member

XP:
    260,257xp
    IGN: Mohawk2
  11. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_01_US & MINEZ_02_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 14 hours and 50 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
    Mohawk2 likes this.
  12. Reptar_0wns Regular Member

XP:
    15,599xp
    IGN: CoRexVicious stuck in tree thirsty
  13. Reptar_0wns Regular Member

XP:
    15,599xp
    good talk guys
  14. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_02_US & MINEZ_04_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 12 hours from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  15. kokamantratarius Regular Member

XP:
    3,536xp
  16. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, I have just removed a leaf on MINEZ_02_US & MINEZ_04_US, so you should be able to move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 7 hours and 27 minutes from now on). If you can't get online within that time window, feel free to reply to this message and ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are ready to join a server. :)
  17. kokamantratarius Regular Member

XP:
    3,536xp
    Thank you!
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  18. atypicalmale Gold

XP:
    1,004xp
    I'm stuck on the bridge of Wizards tower =[

IGN- atypicalmale
  19. JTGangsterLP6 Annihilation Co-Lead

XP:
    5,899,431xp
    Hey, could you please join a server? :)

Alternatively, feel free to ping "@MineZ Support" in #minez on our Discord whenever you are available to get online.
  20. atypicalmale Gold

XP:
    1,004xp

chillin on the bridge now