1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Stuck in a Block or Area

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Majicou, Nov 1, 2014.

Stuck in a Block or Area
  1. Majicou Retired Staff

XP:
    88,184xp
    Stuck in a Block or Area

Greetings
    Although we try to make your MineZ experience as seamless as possible, build errors. new updates, and glitches can sometimes trap players in the MineZ World. If you find yourself trapped in either a block or a location that you are not supposed to be in, then simply respond to this thread with the appropriate information listed below. A staff member will rescue your player as soon as one is available.

Additional Information
    - If we do not have all of the information below, we may not be able to rescue your player
    - If you are stuck in an area of the game designed to trap you, then you will not be moved.
    - Examples of when we would teleport you out are shown here.
    - Examples of when we would not teleport you out because the area is designed to trap you are shown here.
    - You do not need to be online for us to rescue you.
    - If your post is missing, a staff member most likely moved you out.

What to Post

Please post your IGN below as it has been shown. Nothing else, that is all we need.
    ————————————
    - IGN: Majicou
    ————————————

2. MIRUc Regular Member

XP:
    12,029xp
    IGN:MIRUc
  3. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    To me, it seems like you aren't stuck (any more). :)
  4. MIRUc Regular Member

XP:
    12,029xp
    Sorry still stuck on the fence.
  5. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    No problem, that's weird... Could you please reply to this message when you would be avaliable to join a server? :)
  6. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    I have just noticed you are stuck somewhere else now. I am going to remove the cobweb, so that you can move by yourself until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST.
  7. KylerStafford Silver

XP:
    3,020xp
    IGN: DragonDoesGames
  8. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    Please reply to this message when you would be available to be freed. :)
  9. DannyPX Regular Member

XP:
    4,386xp
  10. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    Hey guys, I would be available to free you for the next few hours. :)

Alternatively, you should be able to move by yourselves for the next 13 hours and 3 minutes (until 6 AM CST).
  11. DJ_Pedro BAC Team Lead

XP:
    2,152,512xp
    Hello! You should be able to get out yourself within the next 12 hours or so. :)
  12. DJ_Pedro BAC Team Lead

XP:
    2,152,512xp
    Hi. You'd have to be online for an admin to teleport you out, however I have just opened the hole you are in on the first public server (MINEZ_04_US), which will stay opened until the next reboot, which is in 24 hours. If you login before, on said server, you should be able to just walk out, but if the server reboots, the hole will be there again.
    JTGangsterLP6 likes this.
  13. Drumgod97 Regular Member

XP:
    35,277xp
    Thank you so much! :)
  14. Arazoh Regular Member

XP:
    7,144xp
    IGN: Vinchenzoh
  15. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    Hey, I removed a leaf on both public servers (MINEZ_02_US & MINEZ_03_US), so you can get out by yourself. Unfortunately, that change only stays until the next server reboot at 6 AM CST (for 13 hours and 31 minutes from now on).
  16. MrFastFox Regular Member

XP:
    800xp
    IGN:MrFastFox
  17. JTGangsterLP6 Administrator

XP:
    5,611,079xp
    I am booting up my Minecraft. :)

Edit: You have been freed!
  18. MrFastFox Regular Member

XP:
    800xp