1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Storm's Custom Plugin Request

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by KBearZen, Jun 28, 2017.

Storm's Custom Plugin Request
  1. KBearZen Regular Member

XP:
    4,685xp
    Hello,
    My friend and I have been playing on your server for a few days and really want to be able to get a house together. We tried getting the commands in the Discord from your staff members but they suggested that we come on the forums and ask for Storm to include a way for us to do so. If you can, please include a way for us to be added to each others houses. We've also tried gangs, but the XP is just so challenging to achieve.

If you can, please add to this plugin. If you are a staff reading this, please pass this thread to Storm.

Thank you! -Kelly.

2. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,768xp
    This has been suggested before, but to be able to own a house together, you must both buy the same house, though you can not access each other's valuables. For fast and easy Shotbow XP, you should learn to play Annihilation and Slaughter which are other Shotbow games.
  3. KBearZen Regular Member

XP:
    4,685xp
    We've been grinding non-stop all day and haven't gotten shit (pardon my cursing) It was a suggestion intended for the Owner/Dev to review and if they CAN then I would strongly suggest they do because my friends and I are getting tired of waiting for low amounts of XP to be given to our accounts.
  4. noobfan Mine Theft Auto Lead

XP:
    138,393xp
    This has been a suggestion for so many years now :wink:, and i'm afraid it just will not happen. Gangs is the only way to add people to your houses, and they are not meant to be cheap, they are meant to be challenging to get as the exclusiveness and the amount of storage that some of them provide is so much better than the normal buy-able and rent-able housing around the map. you are not the first one to suggest this, but it just surely wont happen :(

I would also like the point out that the gang house prices vary so maybe take a look at the MTA WIKI for the prices of every house.
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  5. KBearZen Regular Member

XP:
    4,685xp
    lol sucks.
  6. Runkelpokk Gold

XP:
    518,218xp
    hi
    gang houses was mutch more expencive in 1.8 so 1 house coust 70-80k xp and now its about 20-30k xp for a gang house so its mutch better for new players to get a gang look at the server some old players sell gangs but they are exoensive if the have gang houses like N1 or J10
    your ulti
  7. KBearZen Regular Member

XP:
    4,685xp
    made no sense but ok whatever im over it.
  8. PeAcE_W1th_Al1 Silver

XP:
    1,176xp
    Then about gang houses increase? Olny 4 gang houses per gang is kinda pain to explor new gang houses
  9. DJ_Pedro BAC Team Lead

XP:
    2,147,530xp
    Don't worry about your XP situation. You'll eventually get into it and get more XP in no time, as long as you play the game you enjoy. :stuck_out_tongue:
    LegendaryAlex likes this.
  10. Aexon Regular Member

XP:
    76,420xp
    It makes sense if you try to understand. English is not everyone's native language.