1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Stoner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by spaceship_2012, Aug 4, 2016.

Stoner | Page 2
  1. JaneIsFine Regular Member

XP:
    68,603xp
    Hey, those are pretty good!

2. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Ur an absolute genius! I like the america one :lmao:DDDDDD
  3. JaneIsFine Regular Member

XP:
    68,603xp
    Thanks! Glad to see people find these as funny as I do. :D How about some more?

Warning, these are especially dark!

The African
    You are starving.

You have a permanent Hunger I debuff and also you cannot read or write in chat. You have a chance of 25% to randomly be infected with Polio at the end of every passing minute. If this happens you can no longer move and you die automatically after 10 minutes. You cannot kill yourself because you're too poor and can't afford a rope.
    (Holy shit this is dark :lmao:)

The Chinese
    You are good at math.

Everything you type in chat is automatically converted into a garbled mess of symbols, similarly to the French, but less gay. Instead of snails and frogs, you eat cats and dogs though, which is why many people from Western cultures despise you and gain a Strength I buff while fighting you.
    You can see how many seconds it will take until a nexus is broken if it is mined at the current speed until it is destroyed. This will automatically be calculated and you can see it in a sidebar.

The Japanese
    You are the radiation.

Every enemy who stays within 7 blocks of you for 5 seconds or more will be affected by a Nausea I and Poison I debuff until 15 seconds after you are out of range.
    You have the ability to summon Godzilla, which will instantly end the game, with no team being the winner. This is useful if your team lost and you are upset about that. It's great for trolling, too.

The Jew
    You are the greed.

You instantly steal a random number of Shekel xp ranging from 10-100 from your opponent if you kill them. Also, if you hit an opponent, you have a chance of Shalom% to steal a random item from their inventory, except soulbound ones. You look like a villager, and due to your hooknose, you can only see slots 1-2 and 8-9 of your hotbar and only the very left and right symbols from your health, armour and food bar.

The German
    You are the Führer.

You can instantly kill any enemy player using the Jew class by using the item called "Holocaust-inator". Once per life, you may use "Blitzkrieg" to buff yourself with Strength I and Speed I for 20 seconds. All food in your inventory is converted to Sauerkraut, which can only be eaten by German players. All potions are turned into beer, keeping their effects but being unusable to other classes except for The Russian(he doesn't care as long as he gets drunk) and the American.

The Catholic
    You are the pedoph-

Nope, I am not doing that one. This is retarded, man! How much more insulting will this get? You have to stop it, Cannabis! STOP! KILL YOURSELF BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE. THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR HUMANITY! PLEA-
  4. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Little bit offensive :lmao:
  5. JaneIsFine Regular Member

XP:
    68,603xp
    Yeah. :lmao: My humour has only become darker since I started this thread. :lmao:
  6. FreeCookson Platinum

XP:
    3,771xp
    Dude you made my day better thanks :lmao: