1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Stats Fix

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by bryanloh, Jul 14, 2017.

MineZ - Stats Fix
  1. bryanloh Platinum

XP:
    275,629xp
    Hi as most of u guys know, i am on the leaderboard with 200k kills, and since the update (long ago) i was hoping it would be fixed by now, so i been waiting and waiting, and i think i waited long enough to make this post. So Atm i am stuck at 500~600 kills atm, which i find really irritating as i really want to update my stats on the leaderboard. So can someone either fix this or give a explanation as to why after so long, the stats/zombie kills hasn't been fixed.

Don't flamewar in this thread, thank you very much.

This is what i get when i logon to kill zeds,
    https://gyazo.com/efe56580c68879c2a5252b670c0857a9
    kirbybubbles likes this.

2. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    Along with this thread, you should probably report this to here.
  3. bryanloh Platinum

XP:
    275,629xp
    Reported a couple times already, even talked to fridge about this, yet to no avail. Don't tell me to transfer my thread, i need a proper answer rather than a useless report that no one might even look at.
    kirbybubbles likes this.
  4. sumbichesyo Platinum

XP:
    540,286xp
    quote I said along
  5. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    I can't offer you an official reply, but during my time on the bug team, there's really not much you can do unless you have recreation steps. If they're not able to reproduce the bug on their end, they can't check the code to figure out what went wrong and where. I've handled bug reports; a little over 3000 to be exact. And I close all of the ones with insufficient recreation steps as they're of no use to developers. So, unfortunately, all I can say is that if this does happen to you again, be sure to note what happened, so that they can fix it on their end.
  6. bryanloh Platinum

XP:
    275,629xp
    Yea great, this happens everytime we get an update, then the stats either gets frozen, rolledback or some weird crap, and how am i suppose to report what happened when it happens when it happened the moment i logged on? Thank 323 but i can't offer recreation steps because this happened during the update itself, when i logout it was fine and when the update happened when i came back this happened. I thought it would have been fixed by now. I appreciate your time handling bugs and fixing them when you were on the team. But seriously this gets really irritating over time because i really just want to get on farming and the kills on the leaderboard is either not increasing and i just can't farm if you know what i mean.
    kirbybubbles likes this.