1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Servers State of Shotbow

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murgatron, May 12, 2019.

Servers - State of Shotbow | Page 2
  1. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    801,021xp
    Buying merch does nothing for us, actually. We make $0.01 profit per Amazon.com merch (due to the way I've set prices currently).

Wearing merch at least advertises our existence.

If you think our merch sucks - that's fair. Find me someone willing to design better T-Shirts for free. This isn't exactly our strong suite lol
    cyclone_43, TmGirlSwek and Fluffoon like this.

2. _Parade_ Gold

XP:
    4,001xp
    Start advertising the server so more people join and its not dead constantly when it is online please.

also BRING BACK MINEZ 2 !
  3. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    28,828xp
    *opens CustomInk*
    zoomninja3000 likes this.
  4. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,072,558xp
    This is all we, as a community wanted to hear. Thank you, good luck on fixing the issues. Transparency reassures our concerns, don't forget that.
    karabear04, TmGirlSwek and Fluffoon like this.
  5. Zetias Regular Member

XP:
    1,225xp
    Hi. Fix you are server.
  6. TmGirlSwek Emerald

XP:
    244,057xp
    Good work, We hope to play the game like we used to know. I honestly think EU Should return for EU players haha :wink:
    Ian8705 and Fluffoon like this.
  7. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    570,600xp
    Gotcha! Wasn't really referring to that. I've no awareness on how healthy Shotbow money wise is. Since moving servers is quite a som.

Lmk if u need a hand
  8. Aveng3r7 Obsidian

XP:
    224,837xp
    Do we have a date on when the server is back up?
  9. cyclone_43 Silver

XP:
    93,681xp
    It was up for a few hours earlier, it's been down for about two and a half. Doc's trying to implement the new server system from their host
  10. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    24,518xp
    gg glad staff is letting us know this stuff
  11. lun33r Regular Member

XP:
    3,633xp
    when servers will start working again?
  12. Murgatron Network Lead

XP:
    6,004,073,328xp
    Update - 18th May 2019

Hello everyone,

Sadly we are still encountering connection issues with the new system that our current host has moved us to. We are still reviewing what else can be done at this time with the system but we are also exploring other options as a backup plan.

It's been a frustrating week for us to apparently be so close to a solution for us to encounter further issues at the last moment. Again we just want Shotbow back up for everyone to play on and the entire leadership team, including HighlifeTTU, is involved day and night to find a way forward.

Thanks for sticking with us during this downtime. It sucks and we hope that will be able to get things back to normal as soon as possible. We'll let you know if we have any definite dates.

The fight continues.

~Murg
  13. Sacrificial Gold

XP:
    24,518xp
    Thank you for updating us, im sure many people are appreciative of the transparency lately
    Ian8705, DutchSurvivor and Zanive like this.
  14. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    41,123xp
    As much as I hate to say it, this has taken a massive toll on your playerbase. There are currently 80 players online on a sunday night...
    Ian8705 likes this.
  15. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    28,828xp
    what is wrong with you
  16. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    41,123xp
    Nothing??? They've done stuff like this in the past.
  17. Tozzu Gold

XP:
    105,600xp
    I think it's been said multiple times already but, they dont hand out xp codes after ddos attacks because it promotes more ddos attacks for xp
  18. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    28,828xp
    Still incredibly opportunistic lmao. Why would they give out XP codes while they're stressed working on a solution to the DDoS?
  19. Smartz_ Platinum

XP:
    41,123xp
    I never said they had to do it lmfao. I just said they've done it before. Calm your tits bruh.
  20. Joey_nINJJa Silver

XP:
    9,031xp
    What I wanna know is why the frick someone is DDOSing Shotbow. Yeah, resentment and all, but why not DDOS someone with, I dunno, money?
    (From a morally bankrupt standpoint, of course)
    Seriously though, around the clock for months at a time? You really have nothing better to do?

tbh I'd start looking for a way to stop the attacks from happening in the first place, but that's basically a digital war. And it would be a heck of a lot more complicated than what they're doing now. They don't have the resources for that.