1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Staff Application and Discord Ban

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by NPCtom, Nov 25, 2018.

No Prefix - Staff Application and Discord Ban
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NPCtom Silver

XP:
    78,929xp
    I was recently banned from the Shotbow Discord for executing the !playercount command. I created a ban appeal but have recieved no response, I think it is fairly easy to be unbanned and was wondering if an admin could promptly reply to this as I need to contact some admins directly.

I have sent a staff application for developer/mod to DocCodeSharp. I uderstand that staff apps are currently closed at this time but JTGangster and Fridgert both stated that they are in need of active developers.

It would be great if an admin could contact DocCodeSharp and prompt him that I have sent my application to him via The Shotbow Network conversations portal.

2. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    If you're currently banned or have been banned recently for any reason from any of our services, you don't belong on the team for quite a while, so unfortunately we'll have to say no to your request at this time.

Also, you've posted 5 threads and you've PMed me 5 times about bans in the past few weeks. I'm warning you now that this is very annoying to both me and the entire staff team—you're not going in the right direction if you want to join the staff team.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.