1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Sponge in the Shop!

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by donnerblitz_1, Sep 2, 2020.

Suggestion - Sponge in the Shop!
?

Should Sponges be in Annihilation?

Yes 2 vote(s) 33.3%
No, for the reason that... 4 vote(s) 66.7%
  1. donnerblitz_1 Artist

XP:
    86,177xp
    Hello!

What I wanted to formally ask is a Sponge in the Annihilation Shop.
    The pros and cons are obvious:
    Pros: Griefer have it harder to grief.
    Cons: Can be used to get rid of defensive Water.

You should write other pros and cons if I've missed some.
    In my conclusion sponges should be buyable for a maximum of 10 Gold.

Edit:
    Alright since it seems that theres some Critics the next thing I'd propose is that you give Engineer either the ability to get rid of water with his bombs or give him one Soulbounded Sponge. This way the probability to be used in a rush diminish slightly or we see some new rushes with Engineer which would bring a bit of a difference into Annihilation.

2. soto Platinum

XP:
    1,536,055xp
    Eh, if we're gonna start recommending specific items to fight against griefers, then they'll come up with even more ridiculous griefing ideas. This won't stop them, u're putting them up for a challenge which they'll certainly take at face value.
  3. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    215,738xp
    I thought of this a well sometime ago but I ended up not posting anything about as I think this would be too good against water defenses. I think defenses outweigh the fact that you could easily get rid of water placed in for example the gold mine. While it would definitely be nice against enemy griefers, I don't think this should be added. After all, if the enemy managed to flood ur base / mines your team should have probably intervened.
  4. donnerblitz_1 Artist

XP:
    86,177xp
    Alright since it seems that theres some Critics the next thing I'd propose is that you give Engineer either the ability to get rid of water with his bombs or give him one Soulbounded Sponge. This way the probability to be used in a rush diminish slightly or we see some new rushes with Engineer which would bring a bit of a difference into Annihilation.
  5. AgentPanda_ Platinum

XP:
    773,691xp
    no i like griefing