1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ Spawn killed

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by nds4, Jun 10, 2013.

MineZ - Spawn killed
  1. nds4 Regular Member

XP:
    3,497xp
    Ok so I spawned in on minez and right away I saw someone. I asked him if we could be friends and he asked if I had any health pots. I told him no because I just spawned in and he killed me. Even though I had nothing of value it was still frustrating. If you have a story like this then post and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

2. BananaTyphoon Silver

XP:
    22,296xp
    This kinda belongs more in the MineZ discussion then the MineZ roleplay bro, just saying :3
  3. nds4 Regular Member

XP:
    3,497xp
    Oh ok sorry I will be more careful next time but thanks for letting me know that.
  4. BananaTyphoon Silver

XP:
    22,296xp
    No worries man...i was new once aswell :3
  5. nds4 Regular Member

XP:
    3,497xp
    That's true we all start somewhere
  6. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    haha might have mixed up what the section meant by "story" :3
  7. oblivion276678 Regular Member

XP:
    12,566xp
    It's called human nature, deal with it.
  8. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    douchebaggery is human nature? How about we sit down and THINK about the things we post, mmkay?
  9. vevoman Regular Member

XP:
    7,572xp
    Honestly, I think he may have a point with it being human nature. You see, when you first start out on the game, you're very trusting and trustworthy. You want to work with everyone an combat the man villains; the zombies. Now let's say everyone on the server has that mindset. It'd be perfect, up until a point where someone accidentally kills another person; then there would be an argument. The victim would feel betrayed, and could feel that the killing was on purpose, despite the culprit's pleads. The victim could then either decide to believe the culprit or he could avoid the culprit and go on his own. Human nature tells us that we would more than likely avoid the culprit from now on. Hence we would not trust people as often. Eventually, this void of dishonesty and inability to trust would effect all of the players; many betrayals will occur.

Moving on with my point, let's say someone with a different mindset joins in. He's been betrayed many times in many games, so he decides to take a more hostile approach. Anyone he sees, he kills. This is human nature, because he has been betrayed before, and therefore will require a more adept amount of time and patience to befriend.

Now let's move on to the actual happenings. Many people on the servers in MineZ have been betrayed many times. Therefore, they don't trust easily. In fact, they may do as the previous example did, and kill people on sight. They want to do well in the game, and to do so, they have learned that they cannot trust anyone.

If you ask me, in most cases in MineZ, random spawn killing is not a case of being a jerk; it's a case of trust. Now you will find people in full iron and such that will be spawn killing people who are only in leather, but I think the same principle applies. They are killing those players because they fear them. If they grow, they will only become tougher and harder to defeat in the game, and due to their inability to trust them, the iron players will have no choice but to kill the other players.

(I'm bored okay?)
  10. steels12 Regular Member

XP:
    14,728xp
    touché good sir, touché...
    vevoman likes this.
  11. vevoman Regular Member

XP:
    7,572xp
    Thank you good sir! :wink: