1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Something New?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Wasted' started by Robertthegoat, Nov 5, 2015.

No Prefix - Something New?!?!?! | Page 2
  1. NotDiezel Regular Member

XP:
    99,955xp
    "Wasted devs don't do anything"

2. Shiba Regular Member

XP:
    10,698xp
    They didnt do anything for 2 years except for fixing game breaking bugs. But bug fixing isnt a big deal for the most players so for me they didnt do anything... Like that quote :D
    AliceAndSamantha likes this.
  3. Deadtoad5 Platinum

XP:
    16,724xp
    bugfixing isnt a simple issue... :3
    KoenigApfel and DiezelTheo like this.
  4. WastedControl Regular Member

XP:
    48,709xp
    Sometimes I log onto wasted and see no players. When players say they leave it's because there are no players on. When people first left wasted, they were bored of the same, same, same. What we need right now are at least three devs working their buts off to fix these bugs, a bunch of builders making a new map. Today I helped out a new player. His name was diamond_bot. Hopefully, he will learn to Wasted. But chances are, he will be disappointed by the lack of players in leave. One thing I know, is that another server, mine**** (323 go ahead and redact) has tons of youtubers on it that are actively playing. I have never seen a youtuber with at least a million subs play on Wasted once. I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure of it. As soon as big ol' youtubers find us, I think we should get more players.
  5. FearTheRainbow Platinum

XP:
    45,360xp
    Remember, there is more to come.As I have seen by reading the forums, I think Robert has a lot of tricks up his sleeves just waiting to pop out.Keep the hope up. :stuck_out_tongue:
    AliceAndSamantha likes this.