1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Some suggestions

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by HMH035, Mar 5, 2015.

Some suggestions
  1. HMH035 Regular Member

XP:
    15,374xp
    Slaughter is a very fun minigame, however it could be better if we had an update.

The possible update could include: More maps, An extension to the map "Darkness", Kits, xp rewards (for getting kills and/or winning), More items and potions, More mobs like witches, wither skeletons, sheep, silverfish, the rare killer bunnies (I forget there name), and much more. They could also have a final boss, like the ended dragon or the wither. The update should also fix mob issues like mobs being stuck.

Map suggestion(s): The update could include a map of Princess Peach's Castle from Super Mario 64 (I think that would be awesome), Clock town from The Legend of Zelda Majora's mask, and/or maybe the Kokiri Forest from The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time? (Though the Kokiri Forest would be kind of hard). Now, I don't have a mock-up of any of those maps just because I don't have enough patience to build a huge map, but if these maps get accepted as a choice (Which they most likely won't) then I or someone else might possibly make those maps.

Those are just my thoughts and I hope the staff take something from this list into consideration.

2. drewko09 Platinum

XP:
    216,380xp
    U like Mario :/
  3. Piti101 Retired Redstone & Slaughter Lead

XP:
    56,718xp
    More maps are planned, Just reviewing and adding submissions takes some time. Adding onto Darkness is planned, However ideas are needed to expand the map. XP is planned, Some things have to happen before it's implemented. More Potions and Items is something that can be done, But balancing what's available per map etc is something that has to be considered. More mobs are possible it's a matter of coding though, So that's a question to point towards a dev. On the topic of a final boss, I feel like if you're looking for a wave gamemode with an end-game then you'd be looking more at When in Rogue than Slaughter.
  4. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    I have a few new items planned for my map :3
  5. HMH035 Regular Member

XP:
    15,374xp
    I have some ideas for Darkness. They could expand the shaft area so there isn't a pit of death. They could put a door in the shaft area for maybe 150-200 gold that would lead to diamond armor. They could also add another door to the cave and make it 100 gold that would lead to more potions, it could also be named The Lab or something. They should also add water on top of the map so endermen don't get stuck. I feel they should also have an upgrade machine like the pack-a-punch. It would enchant your sword or bow and give it sharpness, fire aspect, or knockback for the sword and power, flame, infinity, and punch for the bow. The upgrades would be completely random and you could only get one enchantment each time. Infinity would be rare and every enchantment would start at level 1. You can only use the machine maybe three times per weapon?