1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Discussion Some suggestions that may be needed

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by Lil_Jeffy_com, Oct 31, 2015.

Discussion - Some suggestions that may be needed
  1. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Heyooo! MTA is out soon but i have some things that need to be added but They may not have it

Gang purchases:
    I'm part of team rocksteady in minez and Will be founder of our gang: Rocksteady, i Will not certainly own it but ok here is things that should be added: A Gang Balance, i think there is a money balance in the gang but I'm not sure (Please confirm storm) but an xP balance, i saw one gang house for 88K money and 88K xP but there should also be an xp balance bescause buying 88K xp on ur own is way to Much, and storm can you list more gang houses?

More houses and mansions:
    I have a simple brick house now i rent for 580 per week but i would like to life in a mansion in the future, add like mansions that are luxe make out of like Quartz and may have a helipad or a pool like that, but add some big and luxe houses WICH YOU CANT RENT you could only buy such mansion for like 200K plus, if there are mansions i did not find yet could you list some storm with locations?

helipad and garage:
    How awesome would it be if you could buy a helipad? On your roof or in the city and you buy a helicopter you can hire there each time? and a garage to store some cars instead of chests, i know you can just do them in chests and helicopters also but this can be way more fun

Ammo Bags:
    What if you could buy a bag to store ammo in? only ammo can be in guns won't work or anything else, there would be like 9 slots for ammo and it WILL NOT BE SAVE ON DEATH LIKE BACKPACK but if you die you Will keep the bag without ammo

Events:
    Like in MineZ add events with as price maybe some Cosmetics or even make an exclusieve gun for events? Like a rail gun! Or a firework launcher like in GTA V, but events would be fun with or without prices but there could be some epic prices like: money, MTA levels, Cosmetics or just exclusieve guns :D Maybe for premium only but also some open events

Thats it for now maybe i can think of some more in the future

2. NoahOrphan Platinum

XP:
    667,381xp
    You can store money in your gang with the gang bank feature.