1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Some Suggestions for the next MTA update!

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by WarpShadow135, Apr 5, 2018.

Suggestion - Some Suggestions for the next MTA update!
  1. WarpShadow135 Regular Member

XP:
    7,112xp
    I've been thinking about the next MTA update and i want to suggest what i might like too see in it.

1. I would really like to see a new jail but this jail will be different. This jail will be for people wanted level 5 or higher. it will last about two minutes longer and will be a little harder to escape. I would like to see this jail in a from of a Prison Island out in the ocean where you need to steal a boat from the docks to get off the island.

2. I would like to see a bunch new cool ideas for gang houses and normal houses. An idea i have is a Sunken Cruise Ship house it's gonna be the biggest house in MTA and should probably be at least 10Mil and 15K Shotbow XP. it will be huge because its a cruise ship and will have a lot of storage.

3. An idea i have for a gang house is a sewer gang house. Its a small gang house in the sewer that has decent storage it should probably cost about 140k and 10K XP for a more midranged gang house.
    dange, Ultimativemaster and MCDuckler like this.