1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Some of My Legendary Weapon Ideas

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by kesin13, Jun 10, 2013.

Suggestion - Some of My Legendary Weapon Ideas
  1. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp
    Recently I have had some ideas for Legendary Weapons that would add interesting mechanics, but still keep the game fair enough. This is not a place to post your own ideas, I would just like to hear your thoughts on some of my Legendary Weapons. Please be nice (even if you do not like the idea) and bring constructive criticism if you believe that something could be improved.

#1: Sword - Bloodlust
    Type and Durability: Iron - 50/251
    Effect: If a user kills another player with "Bloodlust," they will gain strength for 45 seconds and then blindness and nausea for 10-15 seconds.

#2: Bow - Wrath of the Forest
    Type and Durability: 120/385
    Effect: Players hit by Wrath of the Forest have a 33% chance of receiving poison for 5 seconds.

#3: Chestplate - Indra's Guidance
    Type and Durability: Iron - 70/241
    Effect: Player wearing Indra's Guidance has resistance while in water.

#4: Sword - Blade of Famine
    Type and Durability: Iron 100/251
    Effect: Players damaged by Blade of Famine are given hunger for 10 seconds.

#5 Helmet - Helm of Shadow
    Type and Durability: Chainmail 45/165
    Effect: When the player wearing the Helm of Shadow has fewer than 5/20 Health, they are granted invisibility and weakness for 15 seconds.

#6 Helmet - Crown of Fire
    Type and Durability - Iron 130/165
    Effect: Gives the player wearing the Crown of Fire, fire resistance III but weakness while in water.
    TVboy likes this.

2. pope_on_dope Platinum

XP:
    53,458xp
    I think the Wrath of the Forest should be a chance kind-of mechanism. Rather than always being poisoned, which could be very OP in order to escape a battle, it should maybe have a 15% chance?
  3. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp

Yeah, that would be more fair. Somewhere between 33% and 15% would be more balanced.
    melongrip and pope_on_dope like this.
  4. matjellison Regular Member

XP:
    34,575xp
    There needs to be Cons as well.
  5. awesomenessborn Silver

XP:
    10,597xp
    i like them
    kesin13 likes this.
  6. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp

Many of these weapons do not have cons because they are not too overpowered. For example, Simoon's Song doesn't have a clear downside. If you are talking about Gamble, then I see what you are saying. Suggest some cons if you have ideas.
  7. conflicttFTW Regular Member

XP:
    10,943xp
    maybe if you use bloodlust too often, you get sicknesses (nausia, blindness, etc)
    awesomenessborn likes this.
  8. WickedNovember Regular Member

XP:
    20,798xp
    Love them all but you have better go through hell to get blood lust thats TO op, or make it a wood sword
  9. melongrip Gold

XP:
    43,797xp
    Well it does as it doesn't do any initial damage
  10. Squirr3ly Regular Member

XP:
    13,567xp
    For Bloodlust, you could make it a % chance for Strength, and a slightly higher % chance for nausea. Just so you don't spam click someone for strength.
  11. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp

It requires a user of Bloodlust to kill another player (not just hit). This would prevent people from hitting a friend to get strength easily.
  12. kesin13 Platinum

XP:
    103,047xp

Great Idea! Bloodlust could give the player strength for 45 seconds after a kill and then blindness and nausea for 10-15 seconds.