1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

MineZ So many Zombies... So Little Time (Comment section)

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Ole_Byzantine, Dec 26, 2014.

MineZ - So many Zombies... So Little Time (Comment section)
  1. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    Hey... yeah, I finally put my story into the 'regular' format. So if you want to comment about the story or make a character (It's about guaranteed to get added) you can leave that here.
    Don't really mind the format too much.
    Also, if anyone has already read it, I edited all the chapters so you could tell me if it's better or not or... any other opinion you have. Feel free to yell at me!

Point aside, here's the story! :stuck_out_tongue: Story thread: http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/280474/

2. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
  3. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    Oke, not really gonna... help much unless you specify what you're confused about.
  4. SnowblindGhost Emerald

XP:
    130,895xp
    Haven't you already made a story on this? Or are you just making it nice and tidy by fitting all parts into one thread?
  5. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Thanks for reorganizing this. I will probably reread your story sometime today.
  6. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    I just wanted to 'tidy it up' I was very unsatisfied with the clunky layout I had it in.
  7. InquisitorEslaf Regular Member

XP:
    118,505xp
    Check Chapter 21, part of it seems to repeat in the end.
  8. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    Alright, thanks. It's fixed, I really should have read it a third time.
    SnowblindGhost likes this.
  9. Ole_Byzantine Platinum

XP:
    44,626xp
    New chapter up, it was horrendously boring to edit so forgive me if some parts are confusing or don't make sense.
    Anyway, I had to split it into two parts due to it not being post-able initially.