1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

SmokeMid faction ~ looking for members

Discussion in 'Looking For Faction' started by Camp_Kharj, Jul 4, 2014.

SmokeMid faction ~ looking for members
  1. Camp_Kharj Platinum

XP:
    62,494xp
    SmokeMid is a faction looking for some players to join (only a few) We are a faction that want AU players, or roughly around in the same time zone. We want active people that can mine, and pvp. We just recently started. And i also want your skype so we can chat. Comment below if you are willing to join.

2. L__L__L__L__L Regular Member

XP:
    18,142xp
  3. Reukei Regular Member

XP:
    1,665xp
    I am willing to join your faction. Unfortunately, I do not live in Australia but that can't stop me from being an active member. Since it's summer, I'm available all day and most of the night. So the "being in the same timezone" thing doesn't really matter. I can provide both pvp assistance and strategy to your faction. Some of my skill include pvp, strategy, and adding reinforcements to the base. As for my Skype, I do not give it out publicly but I will be glad to share it through some private messaging system. Good day.
  4. LightswornKing Regular Member

XP:
    116,537xp
    I would like to join as well this would be my first hcf map but I have played a few faction servers who have the same kind of raiding and pvp. I'm a fairly good pvp (above average but still not nearly the best) I like strip mining and do it constantly. I would be on throughout the day and night since im American. I just realy want to get info hcf because it looks fun but don't want to do it solo
  5. Camp_Kharj Platinum

XP:
    62,494xp
    I see that you are on holidays, but after holidays what happens then, inactiveness to our side, i understand you'd be active on american timezone but not ours, im sorry.
  6. Camp_Kharj Platinum

XP:
    62,494xp
    As i said to the other guy:
    I see that you are on holidays, but after holidays what happens then, inactiveness to our side, i understand you'd be active on american timezone but not ours, im sorry.
  7. minerubix Regular Member

XP:
    15,854xp
    I am willing to join your faction. although i am not a AU player i have experience playing with some, and will be able to be active most nights. I'm a pretty good builder and miner, so gathering resources shouldn't be too difficult. i would rate myself a 8/10 in PvP if i'm not lagging during the fight. I have played HCF for about 5 maps, so i know how to play and keep from going raidable. i have both Teamspeak and Skype, if our interested in me i can give you my Skype name. oh, and even when school is back up i will still be on to play, it never stopped me before.
  8. Racism Emerald

XP:
    202,919xp
    I would like to join your faction. I am an AU player and is extremely active. I'm good at many roles, such as PvPing, Raiding, Mining or Building. This is what I would rate myself.
    Building: 9/10
    PvPing: 10/10
    Mining: 8/10
    Raiding: 7/10
    Although, I have just started HCF, I have had more than 2 years of experience in previous hardcore faction/raiding servers.
    I use Skype and Teamspeak to communicate.
    I want to join the faction, because I am in need of a faction, and I believe I would fit in this faction, since it is an AU Faction.
    If you accept me, please privately request me for my skype info.
    Thanks,
    -KrimsonPVP
  9. Digitaz Platinum

XP:
    57,856xp
    Isn't that a bit high?
  10. Racism Emerald

XP:
    202,919xp
    Nope, thats what I rate myself. I am experienced in PvPing. You could test me if you like:)