1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Event SMASH Map Building Contest - Results

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kingey, Oct 9, 2018.

Event - SMASH Map Building Contest - Results
  1. Kingey SMASH Lead

XP:
    92,433xp
    [IMG]

Greetings!

Your votes have been collected and the results are in. Over the course of 2-3 weeks, the poll has seen 223 votes and has had 112 individual participants. Thanks to everyone who took part! And now for the part you've been waiting for, the winners:

#1 | 50000 Shotbow XP
    Sky Ruins by Chickenmac7

#2 | 35000 Shotbow XP
    Village Mart by CharlesSN

Placing third, we have a tie between Maze by Text and Enchantment by RursikTheMighty. Rather than dividing the third prize, I've decided to give the 20000 Shotbow XP to both map creators. Congratulations both!

#3 | Maze by Text

#3 | Enchantment by RursikTheMighty

Should you be wanting to see the final standings, here they are:
    [IMG]

I would like to thank every one who participated in this contest, you delivered some truly stunning maps! All XP rewards for the winners will be awarded within the coming days. All maps will be considered for addition to the game with the next major update to the mode regardless of their ranking in the contest.

See you in game!

2. Manaea Platinum

XP:
    162,253xp
    A big thank you to everyone (29 people in total) who voted for my map, sadly we just missed out on a place in the top 3 but I really appreciate the support my entry has gotten.

Congratulations to Chickenmac7 for winning this contest, to CharlesSN for coming 2nd and to Text and RursikTheMighty for getting a shared 3rd place.
    ChickenMac7 and Mistri like this.
  3. PaySafeKaart Platinum

XP:
    142,082xp
    Congratz @Chickenmac7, @CharlesSN, @Text, @RusikTheMighty and to all other participants!!
    ChickenMac7 and Mistri like this.
  4. ChickenMac7 Platinum

XP:
    34,076xp
    I had a lot of fun creating the map, I hope it plays well and that everyone enjoys it. Looking forward to playing these maps!
    PaySafeKaart likes this.