1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Guide Smash Guide To Everything.

Discussion in 'SMASH' started by Sad, Mar 3, 2014.

Guide - Smash Guide To Everything. | Page 5
  1. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Mhhm, I some players in game have told me that they read this and got better. I personally can't read my own guide finish to end without dying cause it's just so long but I could read bits and pieces. That's the coolness of this, you can not know how to use a item effectively or play on a map and you can just scroll down to when I talk about that specific thing.

Definitely my most important post on here so far.
    SkeletonXF238 and KillaTrix like this.

2. Sollunad Regular Member

XP:
    8,508xp
    Wow, thank you very much! This helped me a lot ^-^
  3. eternalmerchant Silver

XP:
    1,532xp
  4. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Will try to update this with the new maps soon, sorry for not doing it sooner.
  5. HydroShock Regular Member

XP:
    125,271xp
    Me and Tez are gonna make a Smash tutorial for YouTube for the newer players, we'll be going over the basics and the items and in later videos discussing ranked.
  6. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Added the 3 new maps.
  7. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    "as I think you get the just of each maps tactics by reading earlier maps."
    You mean 'the jist of each'
  8. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Actually gist : P, also I noticed I forgot to do Yun. Will probably do that soon.
  9. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
    Jist is also a valid word that suits the phrase :stuck_out_tongue:
  10. Tezlashock Regular Member

XP:
    23,749xp
    My god this is detailed
  11. Text Regular Member

XP:
    13,025xp
    I'd like to point out that the CraftyBomb can be very, very effective in close-quarters combat against people of low percentage—often, if you place one and are fighting someone whose percentage isn't very high, you can hit them towards the side of one. Since they're at a low percentage, they won't go very far at all, which is good, because you don't want them to.

You basically just place the CraftyBomb, grab them, and do the short-range toss into its explosion. Sometimes even just a punch will work.

It's also very useful in one area on The Ship; there are two small 2x2 "tunnel" areas on both sides that players sometimes try to hide in. When you see one in one of those, you can simply place the CraftyBomb to trap them inside and subject them to the explosion—much like playing CraftyBomb for real.
  12. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    True however if the opponent is paying attention they will just get out of the grab and run, but it is a good sometimes.

I've added the grabbing thing and am going to add something as well; the fact that it can recover on Arena. Although not very good, it still is a cool feature of the item and can save you sometimes. Added Seasons also just to provide more info on competitive side of things for smash. Also fixed swords part and added that swords increase knock back and to be wary. Fixed some spelling errors while I was at it aswell.
    SkeletonXF238 likes this.
  13. AsiatusxX Regular Member

XP:
    19,779xp
    U mean where you place the TNT on the Outside and just stand on Top of it to get thrown back in the Air to come back on the Map? Yeah thats a pretty cool thing. Same works for Explosives like the Singularity or the Frag Grenade even though its nearly impossible to perfom and you have to be really lucky. Managed to get that once with each item. Like throwing it under you and spam Spacebar that you are perfectly above it to get blown back up. I was so happy when i finally did that :D
  14. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    Added Resources since some threads should be noted.
    SkeletonXF238 and AxyyIX like this.
  15. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Maybe you can add smash map of the month.
    WantToBeAxyy likes this.
  16. SkeletonXF238 Regular Member

XP:
    44,303xp
  17. Sad Emerald

XP:
    885,564xp
    AxyyIX, DrachenCube and SkeletonXF238 like this.
  18. HydroShock Regular Member

XP:
    125,271xp