Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?
Sign up for our mailing list!
Discussion in 'Warband' started by JonnyDvE, Nov 2, 2020.
Please add smaller suggestions and ideas below so our beloved swipe can keep track of them!
Some suggestions I've thought of (most are already in the dc but I'll post them anyway)
- Make it so we don't lose saturation during the graceful period.
- when the Gulag gets created make it so you only have 1 chance to spawn back. If you lose you become a spectator. I would also close the Gulag at a predetermined time, meaning that you won't be able to go to the Gulag in e.g. the last 5 minutes of the game.
- Add stats after the game has ended. This is fun for players to see. Some examples could be: most bow kills, most melee kills, longest killstreak, most damage dealt, most deaths and longest bow kill.
- scale supply drops with playercount.
- add books, maybe even low level enchanted books, few gold ingots, few diamonds, few arrows, food like bread and enderpearls. The drops should have a chance to spawn any of these combined, not all of them.
- more players
Separate names with a comma.