1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Slaughter suggestions

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by iinsu, Jan 18, 2018.

Slaughter suggestions
  1. iinsu Regular Member

XP:
    139,624xp
    Hi i´m Iinsu and i play on shotbow since a few days today i played slaughter with 2 outher players .
    in my oppinion the mobs in slaughter are to fast if you play alone or just with 2or 3 outher players you have to chance to survive a long time .
    Also i think a info about the items in a new arrea would be nice so you can decide easier which area you want to unlock first .
    maybe you should see how much gold you need for items you want to buy

Thanks for reading Best regards your Iinsu

2. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    49,036xp
    I think the mobs are suppose to be fast on purpose to make the game more challenging. I see how it can be annoying but you better find a way to counter the speed!
    You can find each of the items and costs in ---> here <--- Click on the map you want to find info on.
    In my opinion, adding cost tags in-game would be helpful too so you don't have to go on the wiki and search it up. This was a thing until it somehow got removed.
    Keep up the suggestions though!
    iinsu likes this.
  3. pokeminer9999 Platinum

XP:
    203,980xp
    Even worse than the speed is the range on the mobs. The skill-gap has become way too compressed in Slaughter, and it has caused the gameplay to become 1-dimensional. It is also near-impossible to play Slaughter solo without abusing bugs in mob pathing to sit in a safe spot where they cannot hit you. The game needs slower mobs with less range, and more defined roles for each mob. But to balance it out they should update the pathing to prevent bug abuse, and make the amount of mobs spawning each round correspond to the number of players so it is fair and balanced for both solo and group players. You basically said what I have been thinking for a while on this subject, I too have been playing Slaughter a lot recently and I see a lot of wasted potential in this gamemode.
    iinsu likes this.