1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Slaughter is the best :D

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by Braiti, Feb 28, 2015.

Slaughter is the best :D
  1. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    If you haven't yet I definitely recommend trying out Slaughter! :D

I've only been able to play one decent round, but it's still was insanely fun. The only thing that may ruin your experience is if you have any lag.

I'm definitely looking forward to trying out new maps and such.

The only thing that I have a complaint about is the lack of servers, because Slaughter is already insanely popular all of the servers are full. Another thing is for some reason usernames on the scoreboard aren't reset along with the server. For some reason if the server's empty it'll still say there's one person in it. The problem with this is if you want to start a new game you can't. What I would suggest doing is a game has to have at least 2 people in it before starting, and also if there's only one person they have a timer that way if that person's AFK they get kicked out so the game is renewed.

Other than that I'm glad Slaughter is back. Hopefully with the new improvements the Arcade will gain some more popularity! :D
    Hughzaz and McJeffr like this.

2. Pyachi2002 Slaughter Lead

XP:
    11,370,332xp
    I beat all 23 rounds with all rooms unlocked on Catacombs. :3
    Braiti likes this.
  3. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    You need to get building that map then :3

What would be cool is now that Slaughter is in 1.8 they could add more mobs like the Guardian, and have a water themed map where you fight mobs in the water. Now that would be epic maybe on a cruise ship.

Also Iron Golems and Snow Golems could be possible new mobs as well. There's so many ways they could improve Slaughter, but of course I'm just glad it's back for now :D
  4. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Dude, a map where it's completely submerged in water, no spots to breathe, and you have water breathing for a specific amount of time each wave, so you have to beat each wave within the time limit (you also get depth strider so it's not impossible).

Also, bats.
    Braiti and ReillyFoxHD like this.
  5. MOAB4leader Platinum

XP:
    43,986xp
    I just played it didn't beat anything but I noticed one thing no xp?
    Like not even for beating a wave?
  6. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    Slaughter is too good for XP :stuck_out_tongue:
  7. 8noremac Regular Member

XP:
    30,784xp
    i got 160-200 ping because its only released on us but its still fun
  8. Goldblade Retired Staff

XP:
    233,036xp
    XP for Slaughter is in the works
    mr_snuggles1231 likes this.
  9. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    make it 1000000 xp per mob kill
    Braiti likes this.
  10. Braiti Platinum

XP:
    87,241xp
    No only for premium members make it 10000000 regular members get 1 :lmao:
  11. Canadian_moose Gold

XP:
    19,768xp
    good idea. But maybe non premiums should just not get xp.
  12. Aktikon Regular Member

XP:
    17,972xp
    I played around four games of slaughter, then immediately decided to make a map for it the day after it came out. :lmao:
    It's probably my favorite game on shotbow right now! I beat the level castle, and I did feel like the final wave was a little anti-climatic. It would be neat if there were "boss rounds" between each 7 or 6 rounds. That would be awesome!