1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Slaughter Ideas

Discussion in 'Slaughter' started by nemo212, Mar 14, 2015.

Slaughter Ideas
  1. nemo212 Regular Member

XP:
    14,542xp
    HMH035 likes this.

2. TheArzonite Regular Member

XP:
    16,071xp
    Grapple can lead to getting out of bounds
    Enderpearl would better grenade sprite
    If bomb does damage to players, it WILL be used by trollers to kill others.
    I hate cows. But the mooshroom would add a bit difficulty, which is good.
  3. HMH035 Regular Member

XP:
    15,374xp
    Grapple wouldn't really work too well, as you can't really do much with it other then getting out of bounds.
    Grenade would work so long as it won't kill or hurt players.
    The bomb SHOULD NOT be able to hurt other players, as there will be trollers, as previously stated.
    Mooshroom would be cool but it doesn't really seem right to have it spawn at round 15. It could spawn with the barnyard invasion.

Cool and interesting ideas!
  4. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    If I remember correctly, mapmakers are able to choose what mobs spawn and at what wave, so if a mapmaker wishes to have a mooshrom that is like this, then they would be able to.

I would hate a grapple, as it just adds more ways for me to abuse the maps, and I think the maps have had enough abuse from me.

Bombs and grenades are a nice idea, and I'd be happy with those. As long as they're specifically pve, then they're fine (I'm guessing it would be).

Good ideas!
  5. cokc Platinum

XP:
    313,786xp
    What of the grapple was horizontal only? :eek:
    Edit: if
  6. HMH035 Regular Member

XP:
    15,374xp
    Awesome. Just fantastic. I think this is a great idea. It would probably create lag but who cares, you can throw fire, too good. As long as it doesn't hurt players. Poison would be cool, but it's kinda useless when zombies and skeletons come because, well they get healed by poison and harming potions.
  7. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    Oooh, nice new ones! Except for the fire, I think because of worldguard (I think that's what they use) the fire won't disappear! Maybe make it like Ghostcraft's Breath of Fire (I know it won't be the same as a regular one). Maybe for a few seconds.

Poison II OP! PLZ NERF!