1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Silver+Silver

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Captain_3nd, Oct 3, 2013.

Question - Silver+Silver
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Captain_End Platinum

XP:
    50,010xp
    I just want to be 100% sure and ask this.
    If I buy another silver right now, will I upgrade to gold? And I'm talking right now, will I be upgraded? I just want to be sure :) Thanks to whoever helps.

2. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp
    Yep. Email [email protected] if it does not go automatically. Remember though, you get your current days + 90 days, not 210.
  3. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    You will be upgraded to the gold rank but you will only get the silver premium amount of days.
  4. Sollux_Captor Platinum

XP:
    39,456xp
    ^ what he said. $ + $ = amount of cost for gold = gold rank
  5. Captain_End Platinum

XP:
    50,010xp
    Well then doesn't that mean if I go from gold and get another gold I get oonly 210 days of platinum?
    Also, my computer is very crappy and I can't take screenshots, so what if the staff don't believe me on my e-mail?
  6. jugularvein123 Silver

XP:
    19,663xp
    No, once you get platinum you have premium permanently. The number of days limit only applies to the ranks below platinum. I believe the staff can simply check their records of users purchasing premium.
    Captain_3nd likes this.
  7. Eggo Platinum

XP:
    817,771xp
    You shouldn't have to email at all, as it should be automatic. Email is now just a backup. If you do have to email though, you can always just give the payment transaction ID.
    Captain_3nd likes this.
  8. Captain_End Platinum

XP:
    50,010xp
    Thanks for all the help, peeps.
    There really is no more point in this thread, so lets all stop posting here, I'm too lazy to tell an admin about it xP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.