1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Should bands be removed?

Discussion in 'Mine Theft Auto' started by KounterattacK, Aug 9, 2017.

Question - Should bands be removed?
?

Should bands be removed?

Yes, they are not fun. 4 vote(s) 36.4%
No, they are awesome. 3 vote(s) 27.3%
I think they just need another nerf. 4 vote(s) 36.4%
  1. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    138,335xp
    This is not official by any means, but I am personally curious as to what you guys think about bands. I know that I personally hate bands, but thats just me. Leave you thoughts and cast a vote if you wish.

2. dange Mini Admin

XP:
    211,231xp
    Maybe it could make people to think 2 times about buying them, if the price would rise
  3. Ktrompfl MTA Mini Admin

XP:
    418,644xp
    They are good as they are right now. The removal wouldn't improve the PvP system at all until major changes and tweaks are done. Same goes for stuff like the snipers and rocket launchers. They dont have to get removed, they simply have to get seriously balanced.
    Micatchu and Ultimativemaster like this.
  4. Micatchu Platinum

XP:
    323,907xp
    Yes hate the misuse of them, but can't live without them :) difficult question. I never cary more then a couple of bandages, just for that moment when you're down to half a heart and a bandage is your lifesaver. Maybe the nerf could be to only be able to use one when you're down to a heart and with a cooldown that would prevent misusing it
  5. LegitNube Platinum

XP:
    538,788xp
    I really can't survive without them, but if level advantage is fixed, I'd happily agree to remove them