1. We are currently offline because we are rolling out a new system to help us defend against attackers. We apologize for the inconvenience and are thankful for your understanding.

2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Shotbow Leadership Q&A

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Navarr, Apr 11, 2019.

Shotbow Leadership Q&A
  1. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    801,021xp

This Saturday at 5:00pm US Central, we'll be hosting a Shotbow Leadership Q&A in the Shotbow Discord (at https://discord.gg/shotbow). We plan to livestream this Q&A across YouTube, Twitch, Periscope, and Mixer.

All are welcome to come and listen. Questions may be submitted in the various livestream chats, on Discord, or may be submitted beforehand.

We hope to see you there!

Transcript can be found here.

2. JeTi_Brothers Platinum

XP:
    182,122xp
    The timing is quite bad for people living in EU. I assume it will be available on the youtube channel afterwards?
    Fluffoon likes this.
  3. Navarr Network Co-Lead

XP:
    801,021xp
    Yes.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
  4. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    570,600xp
    Murg be like:"You're fired" x)
  5. basti1499 Emerald

XP: