1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Shotbow Is Looking for new Localizers!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Outra, Feb 14, 2022.

Shotbow Is Looking for new Localizers!
  1. Outra Retired Staff

XP:
    812,309xp
    [IMG]

Hello Shotbow!

With the intention of having access to as many languages as possible to reach a wider audience, we are reopening the applications for the Localization Team!

We are currently looking for localizers especially for the following languages, but are also interested in expanding beyond these languages:
    • Japanese
    • Chinese
    • French
    • Dutch
    • German
    • Turkish
    What you need to know

If you don't know what "localization" means, localization is the process of translating a text and adapting it to your country or region. In the Localization Team we translate things like forum announcements, updates, rules, reports, staff help and more things that unite us internationally. And that is only possible with your help!

All new localizers start as Jr. Localizer, their main job is to translate official announcements to their language. After a probationary period, you will be promoted to Full Localizer, where you will have access to more confidential information and also a nice ingame tag that will recognize you as a member of our localization team.

[IMG]

If you want to know who is already part of our team, just check out the Shotbow Staff Wiki and you'll see what languages we currently support.

How to Apply

Interested? You can submit an application here. Follow and read it carefully! We will start to go through the applications after around a week. Even if you are not accepted to join the localization team, you will receive a response to your application on the forums, so keep an eye out for that! Replies will come anywhere between 1 week and 2 weeks, so be patient!

2. Jarool Emerald

XP:
    8,082xp
    I can speak English...

Uh... I can spellcheck English...
  3. sH_Hs Regular Member

XP:
    7,910xp
    When we can get reply?
  4. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    2,566,042xp
    never
  5. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,066,631xp
    Sorry for the delays here! We are facing some internal issues and we will try to get to reviewing applications as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience!
    Tobi472 and Jin_xD like this.
  6. sdf007_dada Regular Member

XP:
    13,299xp
    I have filled it out. Where will i get a reply?
  7. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    2,566,042xp
    on the forums
  8. sdf007_dada Regular Member

XP:
    13,299xp
    When we can get reply?
    I filled it out a month ago.
  9. Tobi472 Platinum

XP:
    2,566,042xp
    I pretty much filled out mine 3 months ago. It shouldnt be 2 hard to look through all the apps