1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Shotbow Film Crew applications

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kingey, Sep 22, 2016.

Shotbow Film Crew applications
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    [IMG]

Hey everyone!
    On behalf of the Film Crew, I am pleased to announce that the applications to join the team are open again!
    You may apply for the following positions using the link that is at the bottom of this thread: Recorder, Editor and Concept Coordinator.

What are we looking for?
    We are looking for creative individuals who like to dedicate their time to creating videos and entertaining others. Whether you like to record, edit or coordinate things, we've got a place for you! Let me take you through some brief explanations about the available positions.

Editor: This person will be working closely with the recorders to ensure that all required footage that is needed for the video is collected, and will also venture out to work on his/her own mini projects from time to time as well. However, the mini-projects will have a lower priority than official projects at all times.

Recorder: Without our Recorders, there would be no video. These people will have the opportunity to venture out into the vast lands and are expected to capture enthralling visuals of our beautiful builds or high intensity PvP action to which the project sees fit. The recorders will be working globally, though may be asked to work on certain projects depending on their experience with it.

Concept Coordinator: This is the brain of the operation and is probably the most crucial position. And therefore, we are selecting applicants for this position foremost for their unique ideas and out-of-the-box thinking. To produce something extraordinary, we must have remarkable concepts for our videos and this is the man with the plan. Whoever receives this position will also work closely with the editors to propose their ideas for the whole project as well as each sequence of the video.

Please note!
    Applying here does not guarantee a position on the staff team. You will not be contacted if your application was turned down. The Lead of your team reserves the right to remove you from staff if circumstances show the need to.

Click here to apply!

Applications now closed. Thank you for flying Shotbow!

2. Kazumii_ Platinum

XP:
    352,440xp
    [IMG]

That is all I would like to say to all who apply! ^_^
  3. Creeperker Ruby

XP:
    1,944,942xp
  4. 66tee Retired Staff

XP:
    41,653xp
    Good luck to all that apply. :D
    Tonkotsuramen921 and Kazumii_ like this.
  5. Rezo_ Platinum

XP:
    286,724xp
    a filmcrew? what dumb idea will shotbow think of next
  6. Athys Platinum

XP:
    279,640xp
    FilmCrew HYPE!!! Goodluck to all of the applicants!
  7. Dinohoot8 Platinum

XP:
    484,663xp
    I wonder who are next Film Crew people are! Can't wait to meet ya! You know who you are...
  8. Iram_ Emerald

XP:
    130,793xp
    Good luck
  9. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Good luck to all applicants! =3
    [IMG]
  10. KounterattacK Gold

XP:
    139,335xp
    R.I.P me, Kingey is the leader :lmao:

Good luck to all future entertainers :D
    Tonkotsuramen921 likes this.
  11. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp

I gotcha covered:

[IMG]
  12. ObesiBas Platinum

XP:
    31,558xp
    Good Luck :heart:
  13. SplashQuota Gold

XP:
    9,700xp
    Good to all
    Kazumii_ and Tonkotsuramen921 like this.
  14. Miyuka Retired Staff

XP:
    40,743xp
    Good luck to everyone.
    Tonko921 and Yahallo like this.
  15. Hamzezadeh Regular Member

XP:
    12,424xp
    Good luck to all!
    Yahallo and Tonko921 like this.
  16. Kingey Retired Staff

XP:
    212,406xp
    Thanks to everyone who applied. Every person who made it through the selection has been contacted.
    Note, that if you didn't make it this time, you might the next time we open our doors to new people. All applications will be stored.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.