1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Shotbow Builder Applications are now open!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by halowars91, Mar 3, 2018.

Shotbow Builder Applications are now open!
  1. halowars91 Lead Builder

XP:
    63,518xp
    [IMG]

Hi Everyone!

It's me. Your friendly neighborhood loremaster and builder, Halo. Today I'm happy to announce the re-opening of build applications for Shotbow.

Before you go straight to the application, I thought I'd lay out some details and what you'd do for the network.

About us:

As our name implies, we're the team behind new lobbies, fun additions to MineZ, Smash, Anni, and other gamemodes. We work closely with the other teams to create their vision. In our freetime, when we're not working on projects or playing games, you can probably find us on our dev server creating fun ideas for the dungeons of tomorrow or the terrain for the battlefield of Anni. If you're more abstract, you may even build a Rainbow Train(Which Exists).

So what should you prepare?

I'd recommend constructing a build portfolio first, and foremost. A build portfolio is simply an album of images(typically imgur) that show off your past builds. I will not accept any portfolios in texture packs that are not default. All our modes are built with the default textures in mind, so it's important not to deviate.

This time around I'm also expanding our team to welcome writers. If you like to write lore, and have an interest in this, I ask that you provide us with some samples of pieces you've written before. My favorite thing is constructing stories, and I'd love to welcome more people into the Lore department.

Below is the application.(Hard to Miss. Click apply here). Please read it carefully. You may only apply once. I will begin responding to applications in one week. Due to the large volume of applications that we receive for build team, only people that are accepted will receive a forum notification.

Apply Here!

Thank you for reading, and I hope to see you apply! Best of Luck.

Love, Halo

2. LegendaryAlex Gold

XP:
    196,122xp
    Did you steal that start from Spider-Man? :mad:

Good luck y'all though
  3. ACringyWeeb Platinum

XP:
    96,417xp
    Good luck to everyone! I would apply before but now it's probably too late for me so. :)
  4. Nikogab22 Localizer

XP:
    526,158xp
    Good luck to all applicants!
    Anvil_SQU and Fluffoon like this.
  5. AWildW0lf Platinum

XP:
    81,488xp
    Oh how long i've been waiting for this opportunity! I'll no doubt be applying, good luck to everyone!
    _Swipe, Goliac, Aexon and 2 others like this.
  6. ACrispyTortilla SMASH Mini Admin

XP:
    16,469xp
    Good luck everyone! I know a lot of people were waiting for this moment ;p
    Fluffoon likes this.
  7. _Swipe Platinum

XP:
    16,069xp
    woooo good luck mateys
    Unicycle43 and BadAdministrator like this.
  8. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    279,770xp
    If this is a joke, its terrible.
  9. LegendaryAlex Gold

XP:
    196,122xp
    Wouldn't call it a joke tbh.
  10. Anvil_SQU Regular Member

XP:
    19,873xp
    good luck!
  11. Nalacion Mini Builder

XP:
    115,734xp
    Good luck everyone, may we finally fill out those builder positions!
    Fluffoon likes this.
  12. RogueFlame1 Regular Member

XP:
    200,596xp
    So, can you just be a writer? Or would you have to be both a builder and a writer to help out? Asking for a friend...
  13. Goliac Silver

XP:
    11,762xp
    Any news on this?
  14. HungerHealer Regular Member

XP:
    9,893xp
    Like every shotbow project...
  15. 100PercentHippo BAC Team Lead

XP:
    404,155xp
    Those that are accepted from the application will be notified, presumably by forum pm. Once people who are selected complete their training they will be given appropriate tags and announced in the following New Moon announcement post.
    DutchBartje likes this.
  16. AWildW0lf Platinum

XP:
    81,488xp
    Love the secrecy. Everyone does.
  17. 100PercentHippo BAC Team Lead

XP:
    404,155xp
    I'm unfortunately unable to give a more specific answer as I'm not involved in these applications at all, I just thought I'd mention how applications have worked in the past :stuck_out_tongue:
  18. TheFlame_YT Platinum

XP:
    185,958xp
    As Hippo said, people who were selected for the team received a PM with all the info. If you applied and you didnt received any PM from the builder team, you were not selected for joining it.
  19. ACringyWeeb Platinum

XP:
    96,417xp
    isnt that what he just said ;-;
    HungerHealer likes this.
  20. TheFlame_YT Platinum

XP:
    185,958xp
    It is