1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Shotbow Animation (Recruiting)

Discussion in 'The Network' started by LegendaryAlex, Mar 6, 2017.

No Prefix - Shotbow Animation (Recruiting)
  1. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    What's going on guys...

My name is Alex aka LegendaryAlex and today we are recruiting animators for the Shotbow Animation. So how is everyone doing? :D Yes, I said "we" cause I already have some people who want to help me. Making such a big animation takes a lot of time, so we need a lot of people (like at least 10). The reason that I am trying to make a shotbow animation? Since I am already like three years on this server and I haven't done something big and that's unforgivable for me, because I love this server and it's also kind of original :).

Current members (I will keep updating this):

- LegendaryAlex
    - Unicycle
    - Dhr YingYang (friend of me)
    - Fridge (not sure)

The animation is just about shotbow, staff members, well known community members from EU and US. Just the good old days and the new days. I met a lot of people because of shotbow, but dont worry, we will also try add people from minez, smash and those kind of games. So we will also try to add many people I don't know.

So if you want to apply for animator and if you have experience with blender or Cinema 4D animation, make sure to apply down below! You only have to say if you use blender or cinema 4D and how good you are in animation. Doesn't matter if you are new, if you are a staff member or a really old member. It would also be nice if you have discord so we can communicate with you. If you dont have it, but want it, here is a download link!

More information about this topic later!
    Have a great day everyone and never give up!

Did someone find the easter egg? :wink:
    Ktrompfl and Mistri like this.

2. GalacticaGX Obsidian

XP:
    1,378,170xp
    You are a duck.
  3. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I get that u can send a reply, but please only if it has something to do with this post
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  4. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Let me join
  5. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    If you can animate :wink:
    Ktrompfl likes this.
  6. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Yes
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Blender or Cinema4D? P:
    Ktrompfl and Axyy like this.
  8. Axyy Network Co-Lead

XP:
    330,038xp
    Both
  9. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
    I'd be down to make some thumbnails or something, but no actual animation (that takes a lot of time and I have too many commitments right now) but I love the cause! I can also mentor people (I introduced Uni to Blender :)) so let me know if you need any help.
  10. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    Nice man, ur in.
    Help with thumbnails is always needed, so thanks! I would love your help P: I will hit you up on discord.
    Ktrompfl and Mistri like this.
  11. norishman7769 Regular Member

XP:
    6,641xp
    I'm interested in 2D animation for Shotbow... *sigh*, I guess I'm at the wrong corner