1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Shop Item - Shotbow

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by Fluffoon, May 11, 2017.

Suggestion - Shop Item - Shotbow
?

Do you like this idea ?

Yes. 6 vote(s) 66.7%
No. (state why) 3 vote(s) 33.3%
  1. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    [IMG]
    I mean, clearly there is nothing better than holding the almighty Shotbow, right ?

Description: It shoots 3 arrows at once. If one of the arrows hit a player, you regenerate half a heart, if two hit a player/2 players - 2 hearts, and respectively if all the arrows hit 2 or 3 players - 3 hearts. If all 3 arrows hit a single player, half a heart extra damage is dealt and given to you - which means you regenerate 3 and a half hearts (of course, if you are at full health, nothing happens). You need one arrow per shot, however this bow has 100 durability. It has a cooldown of 15 seconds - you can use it once every 15 seconds. Two bows per player - it means that you can buy it only twice. Also this bow cannot be used with the following classes: Archer, Sniper and Robin Hood.

Cost:250 gold

2. DutchBartje Emerald

XP:
    502,680xp
    It's a cool idea, don't get me wrong. I don't think I would buy this in-game to actually gain an advantage over other players. If you give it some tweaks and make it a little stronger, because it has only 50 durability and it can be used once per 30 seconds. I might actually reconsider buying 'The Shotbow'.

I don't have any adjustments in my mind right now, but I might edit my post later if I come up with something.
    Cool idea, I'd love to see more of these!
    Fluffoon likes this.
  3. Unicycle43 Retired Staff

XP:
    322,934xp
    I would love to see these in game but like Dutchbartje said I feel it wouldn't be worth it in your normal every day game. Maybe if you raised the health a bit and made so you could buy multiple ones, or at least twice. Or maybe keep the idea of only getting it once but make it a lot more powerful for that one time.
    NotSwipe, Fluffoon and DutchBartje like this.
  4. Fluffoon Retired Staff

XP:
    451,096xp
    After thinking about it a bit, I agreed with the fact that I made it too underpowered so I made these changes:
    Reduced cooldown to 15 seconds
    Doubled the durability - now 100
    Made it so each player can buy it twice
    A bigger change to the healing - If one of the arrows hit a player, you regenerate half a heart, if two hit a player/2 players - 2 hearts, and respectively if all the arrows hit 2 or 3 players - 3 hearts. If all 3 arrows hit a single player, half a heart extra damage is dealt and given to you - which means you regenerate 3 and a half hearts

The original post has been edited and all changed are added there too.
    Unicycle43 and DutchBartje like this.
  5. Litnetti Emerald

XP:
    129,775xp
    The Robin Hood class should have a shotbow or have the ability to upgrade to a shotbow
  6. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    449,178xp
    I have no idea why nobody thought of a shotBOW, btw make sure to also say in the post that the name of the bow is Shotbow :stuck_out_tongue:
    Great class.
    You know when I was thinking of a shotbow, I was actually thinking of a bow and if you shoot it, lightning will strike.
    Probably a pretty bad idea, that is just what comes up to me when I think of a shotbow.