1. Happy Holidays! Celebrate with 30% off Gold and Platinum in our store! Use coupon code HOLIDAYS at checkout. Coupon valid for the first 25 uses.
  2. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

3. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Servers are trash

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Lachey, Feb 9, 2020.

No Prefix - Servers are trash
  1. Lachey Emerald

XP:
    105,286xp
    can we have the servers upgraded, because it feels like these days, that as soon as more than 40 people join the server it just starts lagging out and having spikes. it needs sorting out.
    Tozzu likes this.

2. Oraceon Obsidian

XP:
    58,669xp
    I wouldn't go so far as to say they're trash, but they definitely aren't like what they used to be. Shotbow has limited funding, considering the server's playbase and drop in overall donations. I've highlighted this issue in the past. Considering Shotbow doesn't pay its staff, its definitely not a greed thing. I have no doubt in my mind they are paying for the best price-to-performance servers possible to give the playerbase an experience the Shotbow team can still afford.

If you have a problem with, the servers, I recommend you encourage them by donating here: https://shotbow.net/forum/p/buy_premium/

:)
    ShayminPlays and Braiti like this.
  3. Crustations Gold

XP:
    34,988xp
    Don't think they have the funds to have amazing servers. What they have currently is fine for the size of the community.
    ShayminPlays and cyclone_43 like this.
  4. DumbdogFaShizzle Regular Member

XP:
    40,573xp
    Sadly
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  5. plusouplus Emerald

XP:
    360,415xp
    Highlife be keeping da money :zrawr:
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  6. boogaert Emerald

XP:
    151,180xp
    yeah half the time im fighting i freeze in the middle of it lol
    _Swipe likes this.
  7. ShayminPlays Platinum

XP:
    32,024xp
    idk why but I'm an EU player and I seem to have less ping issues than most NA players...
    Oraceon likes this.
  8. connor564 Platinum

XP:
    58,306xp
    reeeeeeeee

average 400 ping as a NA player living in SoCal...