1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

September: Gun Game News and Feedback

Discussion in 'Gun Game' started by Robertthegoat, Sep 3, 2016.

September: Gun Game News and Feedback
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    330,708xp
    Howdy Folks!

Preface
    The community post will be brief this month. While we continue to work on transitioning to version 1.9, gameplay updates will be on hold.

News for the Month
    Everyone is welcome to come and try out the 1.9 version at:
    beta.shotbow.net
    A thank you to everyone who reported bugs on the 1.9 instance! Keep up the good work!

This Month's Highlights
    This month, we're focusing purely on bug fixes on our 1.9 instance. No poll for this month.

Have an awesome month!

2. Lil_Jeffy_com Platinum

XP:
    897,183xp
    Woohoo!

Will there be any broadcasted GunGame testings?
    Tonkotsuramen921 likes this.
  3. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp

Well for 1.9, the game is playable, we just need more people to test it to find any bugs and make the game better in anyway you think is possible. Be sure to report bugs here if you find any. 1.9 is still in testing phase, so if their is a feature you don't like, for example killing team mates, don't make a whole rage thread, a simple comment about it will do. You attract more more bees with honey than with vinegar.

I am excited for 1.9 gungame, a few things need fixing, but I am sure that the devs can easily do it. I hope you guys are as hyped as I am for 1.9 in general.
  4. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    I decided to play Gun Game today. The Mosin Pistol weapon has to be the worst thing I've seen, in terms of accuracy. What are you suppose to hit with that thing? Even when crouching it seems like it purposely tries to avoid the hitbox of an enemy player. I ended up spending two more minutes than usual trying to get past 15 kills on Gun Game due to that thing. It was a nightmare in itself.
  5. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Well a few points I'd like to address it isn't a pistol, it is more of a old rifle like weapon. It is somewhat accurate, the reason it is intentionally a bit off target is because of its power, it can 1 shot anyone in the head. It is actually one of my favorite weapons.
  6. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    330,708xp
    The Nagant revolver is a very unique weapon, being the only revolver you can suppress due to the gas sealed barrel and chamber mechanism. It is very quiet, like the silenced MP5 and gives up some accuracy likewise. It shoots faster than the .44, and does similar damage to the 1911. Headshots do considerably more damage however - it is meant to be a medium to close range pistol.
  7. Low_Ping Platinum

XP:
    204,736xp
    Wait you consider it a pistol, I thought it was like a musket almost. Well that is what it looks like... I guess I shouldn't base things on looks.
  8. Robertthegoat Developer

XP:
    330,708xp
    It has a silencer attached. Hence "Nagant M1895 (Silenced)" :wink:
    Hydralaxius likes this.
  9. Eggspert7820 Regular Member

XP:
    221,001xp
    I was playing gungame around 4:45 and something glitched. The players who joined didn't get a team or team hat.
    I could still damage them by shooting them though.
    It was the baggage station map, so the spawns weren't messed up.
    I had to leave right when It started so I didn't get to really understand it ( sorry for that )
  10. Leatherdevil Regular Member

XP:
    14,595xp
    Just probably a minor glitch that occurred when recreating a new map and game for you to play.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.