1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Seen Brett_64_MC?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Andrew_64_MC, Feb 10, 2014.

Question - Seen Brett_64_MC?
  1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    So because my name is almost the same as my friend Brett, I have been getting messages by many people that they found Brett_64_MC's zombie. They said they keep finding it with full iron and a d sword around the map. I asked Brett and he said that he hasn't even been playing lately. So I would like to know if any of you have found his zombie and where? I would like to figure out what's happening.
    TheMinecrafter_2 and bluemist05 like this.

2. Von_Seckendorff Platinum

XP:
    40,904xp
    I haven't seen him, but this sounds as though your pal is either hacked (less than likely) or the players are messing with you; It's happened to me before. I'd dismiss it, but if you're of the inquisitive type, you could look into the people who are saying this; more often than not people tell me they've killed my zombie and got all my good gear, and they're lying to me. If I see him on my travels, though, I'll let you know right away.

~Grey
    bluemist05 and Andrew_64_MC like this.
  3. DeadlyCircus Platinum

XP:
    6,606xp
    No matter what I'd suggest you tell your friend to change his password, it can't hurt (unless of course your friend changes it to 12345, then that might be a problem :lmao:)
    Boburt314 and Andrew_64_MC like this.
  4. agc731 Emerald

XP:
    97,194xp
    The thing is brett is my friend to i saw his zombie somewhere and told him to log on to prove he was still alive and didnt lie and there he was in the gravel lands full iron d sword and i know for a fact he is not a hacker
    Andrew_64_MC likes this.
  5. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    I talked to him and firgured out something amazing. Apparently he was playing on the shotbow test server just before a reboot and killed himself right before. Now every reboot his full iron d sword zombie spawns at the same spot on all servers. A lot of people have found it and messaged me why they keep finding him dead.
    bluemist05 likes this.
  6. Von_Seckendorff Platinum

XP:
    40,904xp

What a crazy, random happenstance. I'll look for it sometime.
  7. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    Go to crowmere and walk east along the coast. That's where it always spawns just like pigs do at certain places.
    bluemist05 likes this.
  8. _Silver Gold

XP:
    166,322xp
    Was this real or a troll, or was it patched already? I wanted to see if this was real so I looked around for it, but I couldn't find it.
  9. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    As far as I know it works. It was there on all the servers last night. You have to go past castle wayvernia on the coast
    bluemist05 likes this.
  10. Cheeky98 Regular Member

XP:
    28,831xp
    Yeah, i saw it near Crowmure. :)
    TheMinecrafter_2 likes this.
  11. atticus120 Regular Member

XP:
    17,104xp
    So, what you're telling me is that I get easily get full iron and a diamond sword if I just go around the Crowmure area......? Heheheheh
  12. IsaiahJH Platinum

XP:
    48,533xp
    LOL easy iron
    TheMinecrafter_2 likes this.
  13. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    It doesn't drop anything but his player head
    TheMinecrafter_2 and bluemist05 like this.
  14. MandH Gold

XP:
    16,209xp
    As a matter of fact I have! 3 times to be exact, in a stretch between Crowmure and Hasa. It did not drop his head tho.. Only rotten flesh. [IMG]
    PhotonNova and Zentz01 like this.
  15. _Han Silver

XP:
    43,208xp
    I think the Brett zombie should become a permanent feature. It's a nice little easter egg.
    atheil, pokepeople01, 1kiki09 and 4 others like this.
  16. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    It is perminant as of now. Somehow it got saved and now is put on every server.
    bluemist05 likes this.
  17. agc731 Emerald

XP:
    97,194xp
    I hope this doesnt get fixed cause it is really funnt
    atheil, atticus120 and bluemist05 like this.
  18. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    544,310xp
    Yeah I know right!
    bluemist05 likes this.
  19. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    22,121xp
    If this gets fixed I will cry
  20. agc731 Emerald

XP:
    97,194xp