1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Question Seen Brett_64_MC?

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by Andrew_64_MC, Feb 10, 2014.

Question - Seen Brett_64_MC?
  1. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    So because my name is almost the same as my friend Brett, I have been getting messages by many people that they found Brett_64_MC's zombie. They said they keep finding it with full iron and a d sword around the map. I asked Brett and he said that he hasn't even been playing lately. So I would like to know if any of you have found his zombie and where? I would like to figure out what's happening.
    TheMinecrafter_2 and bluemist05 like this.

2. Von_Seckendorff Platinum

XP:
    40,245xp
    I haven't seen him, but this sounds as though your pal is either hacked (less than likely) or the players are messing with you; It's happened to me before. I'd dismiss it, but if you're of the inquisitive type, you could look into the people who are saying this; more often than not people tell me they've killed my zombie and got all my good gear, and they're lying to me. If I see him on my travels, though, I'll let you know right away.

~Grey
    bluemist05 and Andrew_64_MC like this.
  3. DeadlyCircus Platinum

XP:
    6,606xp
    No matter what I'd suggest you tell your friend to change his password, it can't hurt (unless of course your friend changes it to 12345, then that might be a problem :lmao:)
    Boburt314 and Andrew_64_MC like this.
  4. agc731 Emerald

XP:
    95,088xp
    The thing is brett is my friend to i saw his zombie somewhere and told him to log on to prove he was still alive and didnt lie and there he was in the gravel lands full iron d sword and i know for a fact he is not a hacker
    Andrew_64_MC likes this.
  5. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    I talked to him and firgured out something amazing. Apparently he was playing on the shotbow test server just before a reboot and killed himself right before. Now every reboot his full iron d sword zombie spawns at the same spot on all servers. A lot of people have found it and messaged me why they keep finding him dead.
    bluemist05 likes this.
  6. Von_Seckendorff Platinum

XP:
    40,245xp

What a crazy, random happenstance. I'll look for it sometime.
  7. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    Go to crowmere and walk east along the coast. That's where it always spawns just like pigs do at certain places.
    bluemist05 likes this.
  8. _Silver Gold

XP:
    147,578xp
    Was this real or a troll, or was it patched already? I wanted to see if this was real so I looked around for it, but I couldn't find it.
  9. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    As far as I know it works. It was there on all the servers last night. You have to go past castle wayvernia on the coast
    bluemist05 likes this.
  10. Cheeky98 Regular Member

XP:
    28,191xp
    Yeah, i saw it near Crowmure. :)
    TheMinecrafter_2 likes this.
  11. atticus120 Regular Member

XP:
    17,095xp
    So, what you're telling me is that I get easily get full iron and a diamond sword if I just go around the Crowmure area......? Heheheheh
  12. IsaiahJH Platinum

XP:
    48,533xp
    LOL easy iron
    TheMinecrafter_2 likes this.
  13. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    It doesn't drop anything but his player head
    TheMinecrafter_2 and bluemist05 like this.
  14. MandH Gold

XP:
    15,709xp
    As a matter of fact I have! 3 times to be exact, in a stretch between Crowmure and Hasa. It did not drop his head tho.. Only rotten flesh. [IMG]
    PhotonNova and Zentz01 like this.
  15. _Han Silver

XP:
    42,708xp
    I think the Brett zombie should become a permanent feature. It's a nice little easter egg.
    atheil, pokepeople01, 1kiki09 and 4 others like this.
  16. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    It is perminant as of now. Somehow it got saved and now is put on every server.
    bluemist05 likes this.
  17. agc731 Emerald

XP:
    95,088xp
    I hope this doesnt get fixed cause it is really funnt
    atheil, atticus120 and bluemist05 like this.
  18. Andrew_64_MC Retired Staff

XP:
    703,654xp
    Yeah I know right!
    bluemist05 likes this.
  19. ZentzVB Platinum

XP:
    21,621xp
    If this gets fixed I will cry
  20. agc731 Emerald

XP:
    95,088xp