1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Suggestion Sacrificial Sword

Discussion in 'MineZ' started by JackMasterMind, Jul 26, 2015.

Suggestion - Sacrificial Sword
  1. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    64,408xp
    So a couple of weeks back me and a friend completed red demon temple, which wasn't too hard but was a pain to get.
    I got the sword and accidently right clicked and it deleted all my gear (I had like 10 instant health 2 pots :( And a good bit of food) I think it is by far the worst legendary and hope it gets removed because all it does is give regen 1 to some friends for a few seconds at the cost of your loot. Plz remove it in the new update, and replace it with something good.

2. Sanguinarius Platinum

XP:
    163,587xp
    So it not a good legendary for allowing you to troll bandits right when you say good bye... you won't gain crap from me... :stuck_out_tongue: yeah but it's good if you don't want your killer to get your loot. Or if drop all your items and do it for an ally whom needs health.
    8noremac, JackMasterMind and MTrout like this.
  3. Julia_1439 Regular Member

XP:
    36,345xp
    You're just mad because you lost your inventory lelelel.
    A lot of the legendaries aren't that useful and people just mainly just collect them. Pretty sure they're all getting a rework after the update.
  4. JackMasterMind Regular Member

XP:
    64,408xp
    You did make a good point ReillyFoxHD
    And kkkklllljjjj im not that mad I lost my inventory(I can get that back in about 20 minutes, I was just saying it has very little practical use.
  5. FireKnight1483 Platinum

XP:
    948,262xp
    Everyone has preferences as far as legendaries go. I, much like you, dislike the Sacrificial Sword, as I have little use for it. However, I have a friend who LOVES the sacrificial sword for reasons listed above. That can apply for any legendary, whether it is the Thorn Crown or The ShotBow . However, it is still important to remain open-minded, as just about every legendary can be really useful in a certain circumstance. :)
  6. ManHeadRambo Platinum

XP:
    503,281xp
    Well ,If I found something called "Sacrificial Sword" I probably wouldn't do anything too much to test what it does.... Just for reasons.
    MTrout and JackMasterMind like this.
  7. demon_peanut Retired Staff

XP:
    453,950xp
    To be honest, if you don't want it then don't get it. No point in getting rid of it :stuck_out_tongue:
    JackMasterMind likes this.
  8. Bachelorette Obsidian

XP:
    453,504xp
    Sorry about your luck. As others said above, the sacrificial sword is more classified as a troll weapon then a legendary. I'm not a fan of the location of where it is found, but the dungeon is amusing to me. I have a pretty OP alt containing full gold armor, almost all the legendaries in the game, pumpkins, excteria. Surprisingly, I have one on my alt. Just to make sure I don't right click it, I keep it in the top right of my inventory.

I'm a known bandit myself, and surely I wouldn't be to happy if someone used a Sacrificial sword before I killed them.