1. At this time we are unable to service emails to Outlook, Hotmail, or other Microsoft-provided email addresses. If you are using one of these providers you will be unable to /register for an account or receive password reset emails.

If your account uses one of these providers, you can use the command /changeemail in game to change to another email account. If you did not receive your registration email, you may acquire it by resetting your password on the website once you have changed to a non-Microsoft email.

2. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Ridiculous ban, nightmare process. Can not appeal.

Discussion in 'The Network' started by craftminer49er, Jan 10, 2019.

Other - Ridiculous ban, nightmare process. Can not appeal.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craftminer49er Regular Member

XP:
    514xp
    Ok my IGN is | craftminer49er |. i have been banned for "Compromised account" or whatever that means. I can absolutely assure you my account has not been compromised, nor has it ever. To ban a player for such a reason is ridiculous anyway, but i digress. This is all fine and dandy, however while trying to write an appeal i realized i had to log in to post, which i did not think i had an account for. So, follow me on this one right? You need to do /register IN GAME to make an account to appeal your ban..... See the issue here? LUCKILY i had an account from god knows how many years ago so i managed to log in. And to my surprise (Or lack thereof, honestly the stupidity i faced appealing this ban is absurd and shameful) my account had NO PERMISSION to appeal a ban on the standard Ban Appeals thread. So i am posting this here now.

I see you also want my account details to make sure my account is not compromised. I am 17 years old, and it is a minecraft account. I never donated or put money into this server. If my word is not good enough then that would be the icing on the cake. Seriously? I am not going to kiss butt here trying to appeal an erroneous ban after the nightmare half hour i just faced trying to do this. Please take a look and unban my account, I am available to reply. And if you are going to give me crap about this being in the wrong forum, please save it. I already made clear the situation.

2. Murgatron Network Lead

XP:
    6,004,117,961xp
    As per the ban appeal guidelines:

Furthermore for compromised account we simply ask to see if you have recently changed your password and set security questions. It's not honestly that much to ask to ensure we don't have the same issue again in the future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.