1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Video Rework Vampire Ülease

Discussion in 'Annihilation' started by JonnyDvE, Jan 27, 2018.

Video - Rework Vampire Ülease
?

Is this more annoying than Voidscorping

Yes! 5 vote(s) 45.5%
No! 1 vote(s) 9.1%
same same but diffrent 5 vote(s) 45.5%
  1. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,551,410xp

If you found a spelling mistake, you can keep it for yourself

2. Nikogab22 Emerald

XP:
    830,219xp
    What an awesome video! Really showing that vampire is way too over-powered.
  3. xjnk Platinum

XP:
    46,129xp
    Nice vid :) I love that strat, it's pretty annoying but so satisfying to get revenge on those Full D's!
  4. HungerHealer Silver

XP:
    19,178xp
    Vampire seems bugged too we where rushed by a vampire that was flying near light sources. And entered our base without transforming back
  5. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    441,674xp
    This strat can be annoying but it can be countered by building a roof above your mid base and lighting it up to prevent the bats from coming to close.

As someone who has done this strat a few times it certainly takes time and good planning to pull it of, because gunpowder can only be obtained when phase 4 starts and you need some luck to get gunpowder from the witch instead of the other loot it can drop.

I do agree that the class has to be nerfed because it is way to overpowered, especially on maps like Skylands. Being able to swoop in, do 20 nexus damage and fly straight back out is unfair for the other team in my opinion.
  6. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,551,410xp
    I want you to block me off while getting behind the Nexus Tower of Coastal...

With a Looting 3 Sword you get at least 4 gunpowder or Glowstone, plus the vanilla drops (also glowstone an gunpowder) you have a good ammount of brewing stuff after 4 witches.

I totally agree on the last point
  7. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    447,070xp
    If you nerf it now, literally nobody will use it. This class needs balacing. Make it so you can't throw potions and give it a different buff.
  8. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,551,410xp
    My thoughts were:
    Give Vampire constant night vision, so its harder to make out light sources, disable any interaction as a bat, and prevent going into Protection areas aswell as the void
  9. LegendaryAlex Platinum

XP:
    447,070xp
    So you literally wanna kill the class... D*mn how much do you hate Vampire ... What can you use vampire for after your changes?
    If they actually used these changes, nobody in their right mind would use this class. Cmon Jonnyboy, balancing!
  10. jinl3e Platinum

XP:
    48,934xp
    My suggestions: Make vampire an actually vampire! Instead of it having a chance to drain life, make that literally the class but better. There could be a passive w/ a bat but still... and if they have to, merge vampire and succubus!
  11. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,551,410xp
    Ok how about being able to fly into the void, but no instant transformation whilst going into light, 3-5 seconds sound reasonable for me.
  12. ment0l66 Emerald

XP:
    441,674xp
    One thing you can already do and the other thing is a buff.
  13. JonnyDvE Jr. Developer

XP:
    2,551,410xp
    yes but as compensation for not seeing the lightsource due to permanent nightvision, but i guess 2 second should be enough
    To sum it up:
    Cant fly into Nexus Area
    Permanent Night VIsion
    2 seconds till transforming due to light