1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

No Prefix Retirement

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Murgatron, Feb 28, 2020.

No Prefix - Retirement
  1. Murgatron Retired Staff

XP:
    970,785xp
    Hello everyone :)

It is with a heavy heart :heart: that I am standing down from Network Lead and as the Lead for Annihilation.

For those of you who don't know I am due to get married in April to a wonderful woman who I cannot believe still hasn't changed her mind in the last 300 odd days! :stuck_out_tongue:

Over the last year I have had less time and energy to give to Shotbow in both of my roles. I feel that it is only fair to pass the mantle onto others who have that same determination, drive, motivation (and free time!) that I did when I first joined the team 5 years ago. It's been a blast playing on Shotbow for the last 7 years and having the chance to be on the staff team to put my stamp on Annihilation and a few other projects as well!
    With my retirement, I am honoured to congratulate Sevy13 on her promotion and becoming the new Annihilation Lead [IMG] she has been my backbone for the past few years keeping the Annihilation Team going and I have no doubt she will continue to do so.

Additionally I have to thank the rest of the Annihilation Team (both developers and admins alike!) for all their support over the past few years - be it updates, bug testing, balancing or simply whacking hackers :cool:

I'd also like to thank to the rest of the staff admin team who continue, day in and day out, with passion and determination to ensure that Shotbow has continued this long and will continue to do so into the future. Everyone here contributes in their own way to keep Shotbow going and without that, Shotbow would be a poorer place.

Thank you to all the you, the players and in particular the ones (you know who you are!) who have just awesomely fantastical and a pleasure to play with and discuss our gamemodes with.

Best of luck Shotbow, it's been fun flying with you :zanonymous:

2. Carrying Obsidian

XP:
    131,329xp
    NOOO MURG! PLEASE DON'T GO!
    SHUMSHUM, Fluffoon and ShayminPlays like this.
  3. Mistri Network Lead

XP:
    1,695,816xp
  4. N1NJA Silver

XP:
    74,572xp
    [IMG]
    Hope you have a wonderful time, you will be missed
    Mohawk2 and ShayminPlays like this.
  5. Slaystyle Platinum

XP:
    2,909,485xp
  6. Sevy13 Annihilation Co-Lead, BAC Co-Lead

XP:
    3,433,940xp
    It's been a pleasure and an honor working with you and being your co-lead for the past 2 years.
    I know I'm not alone in saying that I'm going to miss your energy and your humor, both on the forums and especially in our staff channels.
    Thank you for everything Murg. You'll be missed.
  7. Jarool Mini Admin

XP:
    327,930xp
    As much as I found some of your ideas for Annihilation... questionable at best, I believe you were a good Lead. I hope for good times onward from here. In all seriousness, have a good life and enjoy what you have!
  8. samare_144 Platinum

XP:
    1,661,569xp
  9. SoCloud Platinum

XP:
    576,373xp
    You will be missed.
    ShayminPlays likes this.
  10. Maashg Platinum

XP:
    1,439,347xp
    Well personally i disliked some parts of your updates but i still respect you. Thanks for trying to make Annihilation better and the clan tournament.

Good luck in your life. I wish you happiness in your married time!

And thanks for amazing memories in Annihilation since 2016 :D it was fun to play with you!
  11. zoomninja3000 Regular Member

XP:
    51,087xp
    You had a good time here and we understand this but that doesn't mean we won't miss you.
  12. DutchSurvivor Obsidian

XP:
    726,831xp
    How can this be...?

Best of luck Murg! You were / still are one of the nicest people I've encountered on Shotbow, always with a positive mindset!

I've missed you on ANNI the last two years, and imma miss you now more.

Early early congratz on the marriage:stuck_out_tongue:, best of luck, prosperity and health to the both of you.

Flashback to when we played HCF:
  13. Athys Platinum

XP:
    279,640xp
    You shall be missed... :'(
    Fluffoon likes this.
  14. Mysterious_Seven Platinum

XP:
    227,414xp
  15. darien1215 Platinum

XP:
    131,702xp
    There will only be one MURGATRON, thank you for everything you have done for Shotbow and Annihilation!
    It's been a good run for the boys!
    Team Phoenix will live on!
    :(
    _Swipe and Fluffoon like this.
  16. Wayvernia Retired Staff

XP:
    123,163xp
    Take care, general. o7
    Fluffoon likes this.
  17. HashtagTBC Platinum

XP:
    351,776xp
    Hes getting maried and doesn´t even invite me, what a shame.
    Jokes aside, Congratulations! Thanks for keeping Shotbow alive
    Fluffoon likes this.
  18. Messsii Emerald

XP:
    1,963,814xp
    F
    Fluffoon likes this.
  19. BlueMangoBango Platinum

XP:
    360,785xp
  20. Mistiie Retired Staff

XP:
    40xp
    Wow, I never thought I'd return to the forums to see this post. You made my time here hella amazing.Good luck in the future Wookie, you absolutely deserve it!
    Fluffoon, _Swipe and Murgatron like this.