1. Want to get our most recent announcements - and XP codes - in your email?

Other Request to make this a sticky thread.

Discussion in 'The Network' started by Megaplaylist64, Dec 21, 2014.

Other - Request to make this a sticky thread.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Megaplaylist64 Platinum

XP:
    18,107xp
    http://shotbow.net/forum/threads/101137/

That's it. Sorry for posting it on the main Network page, but i think it would be good to make this thread sticky on the main Wasted forum page, as it was requested on the last post. It was a huge list of supporters, people who tried to ask for changes on Wasted. Many of them quit, but it would be good if this was kept just as a way to remember the old players. If it gets stickied, this thread can just get locked.
    AceOfTheStomps likes this.

2. AceOfTheStomps Regular Member

XP:
    57,296xp
    Kinda ironic how some of the issues on that thread from over a year ago are still issues in Wasted today... If that isn't a call for help to get Wasted fix I don't know what is.
  3. 323465963 Retired Staff

XP:
    130,346xp
    As much as I'd love to sticky it, I unfortunately cannot. Stickying threads is a very meticulous activity, and we're quite lenient as to what we sticky/unsticky. "Every time a thread gets stickied a dagger gets inserted into [Majicou's] heart". Essentially, there are a lot of reprocussions that can come out of this. For one, having a locked thread sticked that serves no functional purpose for players on a day to day basis would only result in clutter. Granted, I'm against it's deletion, as it was such a memorable thread, but a lock would suffice, ergo for future generations of players to view it. Contrary to popular belief, developers have utilized the feedback provided by the thread, and prior when the thread was alive, we were instructed not to lock it regardless of any circumstance, as the developers utilized it.

Albeit the last words in the thread were a request to be stickied, we unfortunately cannot, due to the aforementioned reasons, as it would solely increase clutter, and cause more "sticky requests" to arise for dead threads.

Sticky denied.
    asdfca and AceOfTheStomps like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.